Toribash
Original Post
this app is freeform, hi im noobclap32 and i want to join

eh enough with the joking around, i used to play some years ago, and that account didn't have the email registered. so i forgot the username, and now that account is gone. if i remember correctly i had a black belt.
invite me, i'll war when we get some more members
also, no requirements were given so i just made an app. i didn't actually had anything to mention so, yeah. this app is pretty shit.
Originally Posted by noobclap32 View Post
this app is freeform, hi im noobclap32 and i want to join

eh enough with the joking around, i used to play some years ago, and that account didn't have the email registered. so i forgot the username, and now that account is gone. if i remember correctly i had a black belt.
invite me, i'll war when we get some more members
also, no requirements were given so i just made an app. i didn't actually had anything to mention so, yeah. this app is pretty shit.

Even doe app is shitty, it doesnt mean you are bad member, inviting you for now. Lets see what happens after that
Something is better than nothing.

Hello my name is Saeed Also known is 16bars. I've been playing since 2011 and I don't really play that much, I mainly look on the forum and try to make money. I want to join because the name It's a clan is great . I'm 3rd dan and I'm pro at everything (Hahaha banter). I'm not super great in-game but I'm decent so I can help in clan wars. I'm a funny guy(in my opinion) and I'm super nice (unless you talk sheet). I'm very good at RK-MMA, decent at wushu, aikido, ABD and greykido. I didn't really spend a lot of this so sorry. If you do want me to give you a big application it'll take me an 1 hour.

I play Minecraft, Talesrunner, League of Legends (EUW) and Metro Conflict. I like everything that is EDM but Dubstep. If you want more information about me PM me Mr Sweg.
Last edited by 16bars; Jan 13, 2016 at 10:39 PM.
Originally Posted by 16bars View Post
Hello my name is Saeed Also known is 16bars. I've been playing since 2011 and I don't really play that much, I mainly look on the forum and try to make money. I want to join because the name It's a clan is great . I'm 3rd dan and I'm pro at everything (Hahaha banter). I'm not super great in-game but I'm decent so I can help in clan wars. I'm a funny guy(in my opinion) and I'm super nice (unless you talk sheet). I'm very good at RK-MMA, decent at wushu, aikido, ABD and greykido. I didn't really spend a lot of this so sorry. If you do want me to give you a big application it'll take me an 1 hour.

I play Minecraft, Talesrunner, League of Legends (EUW) and Metro Conflict. I like everything that is EDM but Dubstep. If you want more information about me PM me Mr Sweg.

You are in, thanks for good app

They call me Magestic the wild.
I'm a jokster, a folkster.
Some think im mild. But I tell them I have been playing a while.
I'm spicy like a white bengal tiger drenched in buffalo sauce.
Mmmm yeah when you I say your name I want to scream boss...
I knock on your door once more I ring your doorbell again.
Please grant me access to your clan ! i wanna be your main man.
Peace up A-town down.
The clan for life...
*shrugs shoulders* *walks away*
Am I in ?
Originally Posted by MagesticDufus View Post
They call me Magestic the wild.
I'm a jokster, a folkster.
Some think im mild. But I tell them I have been playing a while.
I'm spicy like a white bengal tiger drenched in buffalo sauce.
Mmmm yeah when you I say your name I want to scream boss...
I knock on your door once more I ring your doorbell again.
Please grant me access to your clan ! i wanna be your main man.
Peace up A-town down.
The clan for life...
*shrugs shoulders* *walks away*
Am I in ?

Welcome

Originally Posted by Something View Post
Welcome

But, why he not in clan? Or you forgott invite him?
Originally Posted by Joprell View Post
But, why he not in clan? Or you forgott invite him?

He left

HOLY MOLY RAVIOLI AINT THIS SOMETHING!!!

YO SOMETHING REMEMBER ME?

you dont..?

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...430692&page=31
my app at the bottom of page
im more aikido now
idk what happened to scorpionmma or SkitzofreniK
oh nvm skitz has a clan...
that he made...
anyway this is nice

ive been looking for some dope ass clans but there was nothing that good

ive been in KnC, kinda a nightmare, got wierd with whatever.

still dont remember me?
the war manager in (its)
hopefully we can make this clan official for once...
still dont remember me?
god dammit

oh and also (IF YOU DO FUCKING REMEMBER ME)

can i be co-leader? i mean liek im guud i think and i was like the uhh "war manager" "elite" "not a coleader but somewhat coleader" of (its)
so yeah. just wanna give this clan up and over what the original its a clan clan clan (clan lol) has achived u kno

like a kickstart
Last edited by Robocop11545; Aug 20, 2016 at 12:05 AM.
Robocop11545
AKA "The Hyper One"