ES Recruitment Drive
I have to celebrate today. I just got my first 5/5 mark in chemistry lessons. I had 27/27 exercises done correctly for the first time in 1,5years. I am the master !
> Piratez
love you guys thanks for all your support! its awesome to see that I always have my small family over here
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Don't worry mate, this board is a little hole for everyone to chill out.

Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
I have to celebrate today. I just got my first 5/5 mark in chemistry lessons. I had 27/27 exercises done correctly for the first time in 1,5years. I am the master !

Same thing with my web development class last year, best team in the class, best work representation, although it may not be much of a feat, it does feel that good. :3
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
love you guys thanks for all your support! its awesome to see that I always have my small family over here

Always a slice of heaven here for you when needed fwend
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
So guys I broke up with my girl about 4 weeks ago and we haven't talked since then. 2 days ago we went out (i asked her to come out for a coffee) and everything went perfectly okai. We both acted nice and courteous and the conversation went well and natural. Now I don't know what the best approach would be. Should I re-text her? Should I just go out with her from time to time to get a sense of how she feels (if we are to get back together or not) ? Should I just do what feels right for me ?
> Piratez
Do what you feel is right and still be nice to her.
Just because you're breaking up doesn't mean you have to strain your relationship, go with her from time to time and see what she, and you, feel about it. It's okay if it doesn't work out however, you can become friends at least, severing connection with her is the last thing you want.
Sup guys, I'm back again. Hi, Axel. Have been training a lot this past month. Hardly have time to do any homework. I guess I'll take it easy next week as my ankle is a bit swollen and my wrist hurts a bit. At least I'm slowly progressing. I will post the progression once I lock the move down.

Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
So guys I broke up with my girl about 4 weeks ago and we haven't talked since then. 2 days ago we went out (i asked her to come out for a coffee) and everything went perfectly okai. We both acted nice and courteous and the conversation went well and natural. Now I don't know what the best approach would be. Should I re-text her? Should I just go out with her from time to time to get a sense of how she feels (if we are to get back together or not) ? Should I just do what feels right for me ?

If you truly love her go for whatever you want to do. If she doesn't have any intentions of getting back together I would probably try avoiding her. I'm not an expert but a girl I really like promised to bang. She left my school and is currently working so I don't have many opportunities to meet her, so I cope with my feelings and forget her in the time periods I don't see her. I have dwelled really deep in to breakdancing so it is pretty easy to not think about her. But when I happen to meet her I feel happy and when we say goodbye I feel like shit as I remember the reasons why we might never get together. I usually stop caring after a week because I have a lot to do. I dunno, man. Feelings change so do whatever you think is the best and make sure you wouldn't look back and have any regrets about it. I don't have much experience so don't take my word for granted. Best of luck, Dog. <3
I tried although I sound like a total faggot. It was painful to write that while sober.

Any suggestions on what should I study in uni? I have less than a half a year to decide and I don't have any ideas.