ES Recruitment Drive
well alright then i'm out till i get good enough
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
hey there
i'm a beginner artist feg who live in somewhere in the world.i just found that drawing stuff is interesting and a good way to pass time.
well i'm a traditional artist(not worthly to call me that) started drawing 5 days ago.

my craps

No from me. Sorry bud.
Originally Posted by Calamity View Post
Btw turtle take a look here

i made this a long time ago for holotor

Abe

Holy what the heck mate that is sweet. You use more than a mouse, right?
-----
Oh, yeah. Skype is gehrig97, Headles
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Mar 11, 2016 at 09:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
well alright then i'm out till i get good enough

If you will need some advice on your art and stuff you still can come here and ask us ;>

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by krisis13 View Post
If you will need some advice on your art and stuff you still can come here and ask us ;>

yeah that remind me.
is there any tutorials about drawing details ?
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
I would like to have alphanoob in the org actually, why? The orginazation is about showing our artworks giving cnc and tipps helping eachothers out, while his work definitly isnt awesome he has potential for someone just started at drawing and i think who just started needs someone who helps him getting to points, and especially at the beginning. While its sure not good to have alot of ppl who are not good because they cant really give tips, its fine to have some newcomers that WANT to get better at it. Who knows maybe with a few little tips here and there he could show some of his unrevealed Potential.
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
I would like to have alphanoob in the org actually, why? The orginazation is about showing our artworks giving cnc and tipps helping eachothers out, while his work definitly isnt awesome he has potential for someone just started at drawing and i think who just started needs someone who helps him getting to points, and especially at the beginning. While its sure not good to have alot of ppl who are not good because they cant really give tips, its fine to have some newcomers that WANT to get better at it. Who knows maybe with a few little tips here and there he could show some of his unrevealed Potential.

You do have a point there, but if we are talking about potential here then everybody has potential to draw, my younger brother has never drawn before and in 1 week he managed to catch up to some of these artists but that doesn't really prove anything.
I am just an icon livin'
Potential or not with practice nearly everyone can get good and i think the org shouldnt be made out of just good artists a few,, noobs" should be allowed -my opinion
Fluxorious, we have to take people with artist potential. Since he have started drawing 5 days ago (or smthng like that), he will be inactive and won't continue doing arts or textures.