Toribash
I don't find shits and giggles on league fun, games last way too long to play something thats not meta and not get totally stomped
"No mortal arse can quench my thirst."
Originally Posted by Cariboon View Post
How do I enjoy league again? I've slowly been getting really tired of it since they keep changing it back from like season 4

Mobas aren't something you play to enjoy. You play to win and to feel less shit about yourself.
Hoss.

Life in a nutshell

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I dont get it leafypoop
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
why do skins through essence cost so much for u guys

a void bringer illaoi costs like 400 essence here
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
why do skins through essence cost so much for u guys

a void bringer illaoi costs like 400 essence here

because you are in the PH
3698 PM me if you want to see a secret.
Originally Posted by Leaf View Post

Life in a nutshell

I hope you read the numbers correctly, you have enough points.
Hey, to any high/ish elo player in here, I've seen a lot of GP guides and I've been playing him a lot lately. After seeing plenty of guides and pros play him my question is why do people build pd AND statik instead of choosing one of those alone? With one of those you already have like 1.50 as, isn't it better to buy something like essence reaver so you get ad, cdr and reach 70% crit without any runes? Cause you're not really gonna be basic attacking people to death in tfs as GP isn't too tanky, and it gives your barrels the same crit and more damage.

Parkour • Spar • Skating
Waveclear from statik shiv passive and I think it gives movespeed right.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥