Ranking

music bump
Last edited by bgjames1; Feb 12, 2017 at 09:21 PM.
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
yeah I kinda fucked up but it's short for now.... mod is on page 13
Attached Files
Roxane 9.rpl (1.21 MB, 8 views)
Chab>What a dead game
sigh
-----
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
mod is on page 13

sigh^
Attached Files
Roxane 10.rpl (1.58 MB, 11 views)
Last edited by bgjames1; Mar 4, 2017 at 05:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Chab>What a dead game
Hey guys i'm back (temporaily) a lot has change but i'm still going to keep my promise

the above post is where I have the mod located at I would do it on this post but I'm a lazy sack of shit.
Attached Files
Roxane 11.rpl (1.95 MB, 8 views)
Chab>What a dead game
Starting off with the run, it's worth mentioning that you should wait till your stepping foot's on the ground before taking the next step. The arms are generally more contracted. Normally I don't talk about openers, but if that opener was used by someone pretty damn good at parkour ("me" *blushes*) it could be an interesting way to follow up to the vault. That brings us to the vaults. First of all, they were very VERY slow. The first one you had trouble with because of your run which is understandable. Try jumping first and using your hands after to "vault" over, not the other way around. Kinda like the second vault. I quite like the turn around after the second vault that you did with the run and because it was so good, I'm confused as to why your beginning run fucked up so much. You generally seem O.K. with your feet which I think comes from the other types of replays you do (I forget ;~;) but what destroys your replays are your arms so work on those and getting them semi-realistic. Also never grab in parkour, ever. Even when you're starting off because it's a bad habit. I can't figure out if what you did on the red pole thing was on purpose or not and when you're running try to keep your center of gravity close to the ground so that you don't have so much trouble taking steps. Step, bring leg forwards. Step, bring leg forwards. In sequence. NEVER at the same time, damnit! STOP GRABBING SO MUCH. It seems to be your solution, I'm sorry if this is harsh but it makes me cringe so bad. Your movement has gotten teensy weensy bit better over the course of the replay but honest to god it's quite a hard mod even if it IS called training and I'm impressed.

P.S. I love how I'm in your signature.

Edit: I went back to check your other replays and for someone who's been doing parkour for I think about 2 years, I'm surprised you still haven't caught on to the concept of proper running. ;p
Last edited by MagnusSol; Jun 16, 2017 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Because I had to edit?
Climbing like you've never seen before (parody of xlr84life's thread):
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...44#post9187844
thank you Magnus or Rune or Zubin or whatever u wanna be called

your probably the first one that I have received criticism for in a long time.

P.S I didn't get any openers from anyone I just made my own.

I did had a wordy passage but I took tooo fucking long.

but all of it was just saying thank you and I will try to improve. however this is my final time doing this and i'm officially done with this part in my thread and probably this skillset
THIS IS MY FINAL WIP EVER
Attached Files
Roxane 13.rpl (2.72 MB, 9 views)
Chab>What a dead game