Toribash
cnc pls
Attached Files
Bullet Flip.rpl (168.3 KB, 31 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
okay umm , I don't like how you didn't move your arms when you were running , you raised your arms too early , and I wonder if that is a trick irl , or if you were going for a cork , which seemed difficult to do when you were leaning too far foward.

3/10

I see a little potential, Keep going , you will be able to trick like a monster one of these days ;P , trust me.
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
@younsandm its called a bullet flip, its an actual trick. and ive been tricking for over a year now, also I wasn't really tryharding for that replay hence the youtube run :c I was just doing it for lols
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
haven't tricked in over a month... gg

heres a quick replay trying to shake off my rust, spent like 10 minutes on it so don't be 2 harsh :c
Attached Files
shitrust.rpl (224.2 KB, 18 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
so I tried gving ukebashing a try

cncn pls
Attached Files
First madman.rpl (272.0 KB, 17 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Attached Files
Second ukebash.rpl (204.6 KB, 12 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
CnC please
Attached Files
pumpedupkicks6.rpl (323.8 KB, 10 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
cnc please
I spent a long time on this
Attached Files
topkek.rpl (271.3 KB, 10 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
its glitched. I like the replay, but you lost all your flow once you finished ukebashing. If i would suggest anything try to maintain constant flow throughout the replay so that way viewers dont notice an incredible dip in substance the replay is suppose to provide.
made some changes ;d

hows dis
Attached Files
topkek420.rpl (315.1 KB, 10 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message: