Toribash
Originally Posted by Butler View Post
Personally I think Trump is better than Hillary, just my opinion though

One piece of shit smelling better then another doesnt make me want to eat one more.

Originally Posted by Space View Post
well you have a person who went bankrupt and is kinda racist, verses a woman who got our men killed on a mission and wouldnt let them come back.

would you rather have a murder, or a racist?

Id rather vote someone else, seeing as there is no requirement to pick upon two parties in any give election.

Oh wait, media ruins that. So does money.....and recognition...

I hate that America has locked itself into a position where, even with both possible leaders are shit, you know that it will come down to those two people.

First chance I got to vote and I decided to sit out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'd rather have a super experienced politician over an inexperienced, arrogant billionaire as president. I don't care how they are as a person, if they are corrupt or power hungry, or anything like that as long as they don't fuck things up and deal with foreign policy with the knowledge of the rules and understanding of the system. Trump's presidency is a joke in where he has no idea how anything works other than "economy". For the record, the president doesn't deal with the economy, he is here to deal with foreign issues. Trump needs to get his ass off the pipelines and needs to understand congresses job, and he judicial job vs his own (the fucking presidency). Americans think voting for him brought true American freedom yet he fact Trump says and does these forceful things, he is actually acting more like this is a dictatorship.

Rant!
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
what the heck is the discord again? i keep forgetting

EDIT: nevermind found it
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
Originally Posted by Thronior View Post
Toribash has never been a good place for politics...

I don't think anywhere is a good place to talk about politics, since it's always bias evenot when they say it's not.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Lite View Post
agree, have you seen those site devs that apply but never do anything?? they're the worst

That free TP is so spicy tho
Originally Posted by Thronior View Post
Toribash has never been a good place for politics...

there is no good place to discuss politics.
even politics is not a good place to discuss politics.
a spoon.
There should always be a place to discus politics, without any discord, we'd live in a full blown dictatorship, and not a shitty democracy.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions