Toribash
Original Post
Steam Workshop for Toribash
Just a simple idea that easily can be found new maps, scripts, shaders or any modification that can be installed in the game, made by the community in Steam Workshop.
I will like that, if is possible.
What do you think?
I don't see why not, it's easier to just have a look there instead of trying to track down a certain thread.
It's not a bad idea but it has few flaws. 1st of all, forums are used by majority of Toribash players while steam is probably only used by around 50%. The workshop requires creators themselves to upload the content that they make for the game, but there is no benefit for creator to put it on steam when it is already accessible to everyone on forums.
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
It's not a bad idea but it has few flaws. 1st of all, forums are used by majority of Toribash players while steam is probably only used by around 50%. The workshop requires creators themselves to upload the content that they make for the game, but there is no benefit for creator to put it on steam when it is already accessible to everyone on forums.

I'd be willing to argue that there are many, many, many newer players that have never touched the forum. I'd also be willing to argue that plenty of them are using the Steam version.

I feel like a Steam Workshop for Toribash would give newer players an insight to some of the customizations and expansions offered by the Toribash community. Why not add it?
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
I feel like a Steam Workshop for Toribash would give newer players an insight to some of the customizations and expansions offered by the Toribash community. Why not add it?

I completely agree with this. It would make scripts, maps, shaders, ect a lot more accessible for newer players that haven't discovered the forums or really looked into it. I don't really see a downside to having a steam workshop. My only worry is how active it would be.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
This idea is absolutely amazing. Get mods and scripts pushed towards the bigger audience (making modding/scripting more popular), while also getting rid of people having to use the outdated format they're currently up/downloaded from.

Maybe a sticky in the Steam community page for Toribash regarding mods and scripts will have to be in order when this gets implemented. Or do you think guides will pop up eventually?
Definitely worth the attention, since those areas of the forum aren't used much.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

I also support this idea. Having an event like the recent 3D one but taking steam workshop submissions would be nice. There are a lot of creative people out there.
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long