ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(AoT_FT) Attack On Titan And Fairy Tail
This is a Clan with Great Respect, In the Honor of the two greatest anime ''Attack on Titan and Fairy Tail'' We will win the way up to 1st place and be the best clan ever Made

Our aim is to Be the best clan in the Toribash Clans

Clan Bank

Rules

Allies

Last edited by KingFC15; Apr 2, 2017 at 10:21 PM.
Hey there buddy, you are missing quite a few things there:
To create an unofficial clan you must create a thread in Clan Discussion. The title must be formatted as follows: (Clan Tag) Clan Name. Try to keep your tag short and keep in mind that if an official clan already has your name or your tag you'll be asked to change it. A complete first post has:

1. A clan story or description.
  2. Aims, goals, or inner-clan guidelines
  3. If you have a clan bank you must state all users that have access to the account as well as the account's name. If you don't have a bank then you may ignore this rule.

If you dont fix that in 7 days I will have to close this

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

hi, both replays are made by maddog226 and hoihouhoi, i just edited search for life
Attached Files
SPARRRRRRR.rpl (408.9 KB, 8 views)
search for life.rpl (460.7 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by hoihouhoi; Apr 15, 2017 at 03:40 PM. Reason: wrong link, not uke
idk where to send an application, really

Hello.
My name is Thor, son of Odin.
I'm kinda alive at tb, visiting forum a couple of times a day, ingame once per 1-2 days - depends.
2nd dan black belt, will complete any of your ingame tests if necessary.
Im watching anime time to time, just relooked AoT for 3rd or 4th time.
I have a bad internet connection (limited hi-speed traffic) - if i load 1.2GB of data through the internet, its speed slows down a lot, may even ping from TB.

O and my GMT is +2.

O and what do guys usually add in apps - my favourite mod is aikido (and its variants), also usually do boxshu, regular mushu, lenshu and judofrac.
Was taught lenshu and xspar by SBADUNA, didnt play spar for like 2 or 3 years though.

If necessary, i can add my old replays from back then, i have some stored in a russian replay thread. I had a lot of replays on my PC, but u know, changing windows and updating tb a bunch of times, once i just forgot to copy 'em all.
May I ask you change your allies. You can check our page we are not officially your allies.
But you wouldn't be unwelcome.
hello
leaders clan (AoT_FT) Introduce my name is damien dave i am 14 years old, i play toribash is a long time but i always make a birthday, i have 2 account toribas first dotafunny and this one DamienDave dotafunny i made from know 2016, and DamienDave make 2017 early, i beg to the chairman Or a vice-leader for my data collection, and I ask the clan chief / clan to invite me to be one of your clan members, please invite the DamienDave, you can also test my skills in mod ABD or ikudo and others. Thank you
-----
Sorry please answer me back
Last edited by DamienDave; May 21, 2017 at 03:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump