Toribash
Woaaah, damn xD Wave of bad luck going around
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
sorry for ya guys
when`s the new episode coming up
its 15 march
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Sounds like we may need a slight extension then, lol.

We can also stack assignments too, start on one while waiting for others to finish the current mods
Sorry mata, I'll have to pull out. I haven't had the greatest of months, and my desktop is just being set back up. I'll let you know when I'm able to submit a replay as soon as possible
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
I like the idea dobby has. Send people
who have already completed their assignments
the next one, or maybe post it in page 1 here.
either way. im ready for next replay
cant wait to see the vid!
wow episode one looks stunning and i cant wait to see more. never wanted it to end .
My way or no way, totalatarian.
Your Characters Name: Russell

Your Characters Age (17-90): 17

Your Characters Gender (Male/Female): Mail

Your Characters Fighting Style
(Real Martial art or General Sparring): General Sparring

Your Characters Backstory: I have descended from a normal family. None of my family much, just how to farm and live life. One day, my life burned to pieces.. Literally. My house, my family, my farm.. burnt to the ground. I forever will search and kill those who have burned and tortured with my life.

Your Characters personality: Psycho, chill, peculiar.

Will your character be a regular?: Most of the replays, some I may be busy :P
(Will you be active enough to keep replays
coming in when needed?)

What is the easiest way to reach you?: Skype, Discord, and PM all work for me. You haz those mat C;
(PM, Skype, Email, Discord?)
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
Sorry Matarika, looks like I'm dropping out, I just have too much to think about at the moment and I can't finish a replay. I hope the series goes well, by the circumstances of things I won't be on Toribash for a long time either.