ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by jeromejohn View Post
Hey FC I want to reapply because my previous was trash.

Well, I'm a 15 year old guy who plays toribash and I have about 3300+ qi and a 3rd dan. I live in Singapore.

On to my history in TB. Well when I started in July 2014, I only started playing because I saw Concon and Markiplier play. Until about green belt, I would play hold all ( as you do ). Then in blue belt, i played relax more and was often thought of as an alt because my skill level was beyond my belt. Then came brown belt where as brown belts do, I felt invincible and as if I could play any mod with unfathomable skill. However it was more of the opposite really, I would play black belts and even 6th to 10th dans for the fun of it and lose, because I was using my blue belt skill level. Then I joined Beta as a black belt and upgraded to 2nd dan and improved even more such that I joined Team Aikido. My favorite mods are and -kido mods and mushu, however i play aikido and ABD the most. I want to join this clan because I want to play alongside a community bigger than me and to improve my skill even more.

My playstyle focuses more on throws and counters as compared to strikes and lifts in my brown belt stage. I often give the impression of a weak player and submissive but explode near the end of the match when its too late for my opponent to react to my counter-throw or lift or suplex or even kick. Other times, I will start off with a throw opener and either flow with my opponent or throw him around me completely. Sometimes, there is a chance for them to save but usually they get thrown out of the ring or dq in the ring Bushido style.

I would rate my forum activity as 5/10 because I generally play about three to four times a week just to up my QI. I am on forum just as much as I play so I you see me ingame, I am probably on forum and Discord.

IRL, I play in my school band and love soccer. I used to play minecraft for about 6-7 years until I updated to windows 10 and cant download cracked anymore. I also use 9GAG and love memes(as you can tell by my KIAI). If you have instagram HMU as well and i will definitely follow back.

I hope y'all enjoy my app and I hope to be able to join FC.

P.S. my replays were submitted in my previous app.

I tested JeromeJohn, and his skills, technique, and adaption is great. Its a big YES from me
Sup guys, my name is BeginWars Call me inquisition or Charlie if you like I am a male (Not giving age kek) I have just started playing again I left over 200 days ago rusty as all hell and would like to join a clan my past clans consist of Inner Fury (Called Raw now or something) and Mystic. My main skills are Aikido and a bit mushu, Boxshu and Wushu I am active in game and sometime on forums I am a black belt and undergoing maintenance... Rusty as I say but I hope I can be accepted I may or may not Participate in wars I am a full time student and live in England. Can't post any replays apart from a few I made Yesterday in Quick Aikido. Sorry if I lack skills but I promise to get better! Thanks for reading my app guys!
Last edited by BeginWars; Jun 4, 2020 at 11:10 AM.
I'd like to thank everyone I was friends with here.
You guys know who you are, I appreciate you all.
Hey BeginWars, before I vote, I would like to test you! please join our discord which you can find at our clan home page.
In discord
I'd like to thank everyone I was friends with here.
You guys know who you are, I appreciate you all.
My username is twistingm i am a brown belt i dont have any QI I live in arizona and I have discord but have no connections in fight club
my age is 10 im a man my qi is 1236 im black belt im live in mg-Brazil and im br my history is in my computer ill playng all games ill i find toribash to my pc and i play the game my in-game activity is 10 yes i pride my self and i have 1 replay my favorite gamemode is mushu i dont have foruns yes i have too much im a pro not a noob yes i have a friend of theese clan
Hi i am S1L3NTK1LL3R i am 15 years old and im from Philippines. I am 4th dan blackbelt(5523 games played). My skype is lloyd.dalangin1... its summer in our country so my in-game activity is 8/10 while my forum activity is 7/10. My maid mod right now is AikidoBigDojo.. I also play in 5k tourney (rank 69) ... and im from Powpow(for 8months) but its dead now..

I hope youll read my application..
-----
I mean 5h
-----
5th dan blackbelt
Last edited by Peachy; Mar 23, 2017 at 06:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump