Toribash
Original Post
(ecchi) ecchi

Description

Ecchi is a clan for otakus and gamers alike. This clan is a free, and casual clan made for having fun. We hope to find many great members, and continue to deepen our understanding of anime culture. Happy time killing!

Rules:
Obey global toribash and forum rules.
Don't be rude. (Say gg and stuff)
Don't be stupid.
And, lastly, be ecchi.

Allies:
None.

Bank:
ecchiBank

Recruitment Thread

Also credit to random person on DeviantArt for doing the pic.
Last edited by Shiro; Aug 10, 2017 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Clan OP edits.
Yeah, anime boobs and asses. Seems a promising clan, tbh who wouldn't show interest on "joining"?
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
Yeah, anime boobs and asses. Seems a promising clan, tbh who wouldn't show interest on "joining"?

Well, why not?
aeiou | #bantwin | twin's musical sense is like morning diarrhea
Sup my guy,
I know it says your OP is in progress but this is standard procedure in a way. It's still missing some required information (some sort of story or description in your case). Please refer to the Clan Rules & Guidelines and edit your post accordingly within 7 days.
Originally Posted by flxy View Post
Sup my guy,
I know it says your OP is in progress but this is standard procedure in a way. It's still missing some required information (some sort of story or description in your case). Please refer to the Clan Rules & Guidelines and edit your post accordingly within 7 days.

Should be good now, I think?
Originally Posted by Yami View Post
Should be good now, I think?

You are also missing rule/guidelines. Also remember, if you set up a clan bank, make sure to also edit in the info about it in your dsc.
h
Originally Posted by Gargon View Post
You are also missing rule/guidelines. Also remember, if you set up a clan bank, make sure to also edit in the info about it in your dsc.

Fixed it, probs?
Originally Posted by Yami View Post
Fixed it, probs?

It would also be appreciated that your description was actually of your clan, not just a meme sentence. Just a short description of what your clan is about is all that's needed.
h