Ranking
Original Post
Parkour? I guess
Hey guys, I made a parkour replay so if you could like, tell me what you think it would be great ( yeah I'm not the best at parkour )
Attached Files
Solo Parkour .rpl (286.2 KB, 21 views)
Originally Posted by reality View Post
Hey guys, I made a parkour replay so if you could like, tell me what you think it would be great ( yeah I'm not the best at parkour )

not bad for a beginner, you'll go places if you keep practicing! some tips for you, don't turn your chest, as evaq kindly said, as it makes you look very weird. in real life, you don't turn your chest that much when running, so try to simulate that as much as possible. when you get to the wall, try and push off it so you can land on the platform below, instead of falling into the pit and being forced to grab.
grabbing is technically considered unprofessional in the sparring and parkouring. i noticed you did try to push off, but using your foot to bring you under the platform at the start threw you off. next time, basically launch yourself at the wall and bounce off using your hands and feet, it might help!

it's a great thing that you showed persistence with completing the map, it shows you're determined to complete parkour maps i would suggest using shift +space to advance one frame, for more control and precision with your run. it's tedious, but worth it in the long run. overall, not bad for a beginner! keep practicing and you'll be running well in no time
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord