ES Recruitment Drive
Not rlly a comback,
just stuff i put together before
my battery dies.cnc is appreciated tho,
thanks karbn

and while ur reading this,
check out this quick pk.
Attached Files
S_Turning into You.rpl (343.2 KB, 39 views)
Last edited by Shikkumo; Feb 15, 2017 at 02:03 AM. Reason: weed
Ey Shikk ;)

Nice to see u posting here, i really enjoyed the replay, it's really simple but cool at the same time, the run is okay, nothing really speacial, i love the jump u make, ofc it wasn't so realistic cuz i don't think any human can do that, but i think that's the cool part of your replay, it gave some style for it, so ye, it was positive for not being so realistic. The cork was good, nothing special and jump u make to sit after that is really cool, gj bro
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher
Hey victor! nice to see you
active and such too man. thanks
for checking out my replays here! (btw u should
check out my previous stuffs too!) anyways, yeah
pretty much nothing too special here. im thinking
of re-running that map as well with more time so
count on it. also heres another replay, just a
quick trick, but i love the front full thing, and
then back full combo. anyways tell me what u think
Attached Files
S_Panoramic.rpl (149.8 KB, 32 views)
that tricking was really nice, it's unique and stylish, without holding a ton of realism. only thing i can say is to make the opener a little more realistic but hey, that's not you were going for :P very nice tricks, nice fluidity, good movement, 8/10!
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
hey guys, just finished a
new self spar. Let me know
what you think :P
Attached Files
S_Blue Lightning.rpl (682.6 KB, 38 views)
my my, this is sweet <3

time to be harsh
tbh, there's not much i can really shit on in this replay. everything was flowy and smooth, it was awesome to watch. a couple things that i didnt like though was the first spin then kick with uke, you extended the leg too early, making it look slow and unexciting. you also barely moved your tori to avoid it, which means you aimed uke kick a little too high. next time, try to aim in the middle or a little low of the head, to get some more body action in there honestly, that's the only thing that really threw me off, everything else made me want to laugh in joy gj man, i hope you come back and make some more!
Heres a pk i worked on,
i guess toward the end is lazy.
got bored with it. cnc appreciated tho :>
Attached Files
S_NothingTown.rpl (1.24 MB, 27 views)
the front jump looks odd but the other things like the trick at the end
and you run was perfect so yeah some one is trying to be fancy
keep doing replays you blue monster
[ΛΜΔŦΞRΛŞŬ]
damn, this looks sweet you've still got that unique style, and everything flows, it's beautiful <3 couple things i'm not a fan of, you keep your legs moving in the air. the first two air steps were awesome, the last step was short and looked a little awkward.
your overall movement was amazing, as usual, but i noticed that you didn't try to turn your run at all, which looks odd, because i can tell you went completely with where you unintentionally turned (if that makes sense) in other words, the only time you directed where your run went was when your tori turned by itself. i would suggest finding direct path to where you want to go, and following that

at the start, only one pec moves with your run, which looks slightly odd, but nothing big. the climb up the wall at the end was a little hectic, but as you said the last part was when you just wanted to finish and publish it.

your replays always please, gj shikk!