Ranking
Original Post
Odd "0" player glitch
Happened whenever I joined a server with some dudes.

I've heard this has happened before, but I thought I'd go ahead and mention it here again.
Yeah I already posted a thread about this, but SOMEONE decided to delete it.

This occurred, to my knowledge, everytime the /fuke command was spammed. However, it was in here when we joined.

i miss you ocean
I've seen this a few times. It has something to do with the commands use like parrot said.

Pretty sure the only remedy was to make a new server. Unless they fixed it.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
If you enable duel mode he gets removed for not having any tc
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
If you enable duel mode he gets removed for not having any tc

Thanks dude, I appreciate the help!

I'll leave this open unless anyone else would like to contribute another fix for this; what's really odd is that we never even used the /fuke or /fknock command. He was definitely there before I even logged into the server.
Hi i am polosee, and probaly after typing this message ill get banned, but this think can be happens if player disconect, and come back with other acc and try change nickname
that make error on tb instead of fight or some thing like this player got's 0 instead of hes other acc, also i can use this to crashing rooms, but its useless probaly
Originally Posted by IncubusI View Post
Hi i am polosee, and probaly after typing this message ill get banned, but this think can be happens if player disconect, and come back with other acc and try change nickname
that make error on tb instead of fight or some thing like this player got's 0 instead of hes other acc, also i can use this to crashing rooms, but its useless probaly

no, 0 is no player, 0 is a bugged tori.

Bug has been around since forever, I forgot how this worked, but I believe 0 used to occur when you fuked someone who was in tori/uke position, causing him to get duplicated, and the duplicate transformed into 0 once in a fight.
Something like that.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]