Toribash
Original Post
Wow im just starting to like making heads and sets and now theres a 30% over 100 chance that the sets here will not work in tb next
I do simple Arts and oh I accept head requests anime and cartoonish style only🤘🏻
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
pretty sure its his own version unless hes giving away free real money :b

shhh
I'm not familiar with it as I said.. I didn't know

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
ThebigBYT2: nice question, a lot of us has a slow internet r8
I do simple Arts and oh I accept head requests anime and cartoonish style only🤘🏻
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
looool and this dude on first page whining and talking about Csharp, where is the logic with kids these days.

apparently, in their minds. you know, the thing that occupies around 1000 cubic cm of your skull.
also i have no idea how asking 'when will this be ported to linux' and 'will this be made with c#' is whining, but okay.
Man. Its great.
Question: how can we get same names in toribash next.
Can we have a thing here where people get to reserve a username for toribash next?

I am guessing the qi is out of the question.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
Man. Its great.
Question: how can we get same names in toribash next.
Can we have a thing here where people get to reserve a username for toribash next?

I am guessing the qi is out of the question.

That's something id like to know.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Yeah r8 i wanna keep my name
Originally Posted by Dobby View Post
If it's two games, are there plans to make things transfer over from one game to the next (such as replays, mods, items/textures and all that), or will it all be left I'm the old games?

Also, glad to see you are still working on the game Hampa.

The Toribash Next Coin was the first thing that is transferable.

Replays will not be transferable since the physics engine is going to be updated.