ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by royal View Post
"do something creative" nice one

funny how u both post after i post

yw yoshi seems like i can bring attention to this thread to actually get you cnc

idiots woops sorry i meant friends

the free cam i liked, it rly showed the rawness of editing and i think if u tweak it just enough it will look amazing
so in order for this post not to be removed here are my thoughts:
intro needed some work, if u want to use a sword have it cut a diagonal line across the screen so it opens to the edit instead of it turning and staying in a circle.
ur getting better with editing better than ur csgo edit many ages ago
however dont make the same mistake i did and listen to people who didnt know what they were talking about and trying to make ur editing acceptable to their standards
art is about expression and if u dont have fun doing it then just dont do it my friend

"Ignore people who know nothing at editing"
People have eye's and can see if an edit is beautiful or sh...
People can have an opinion,think it's the best opinion to up your lvl
People can just judge the result,if yoshiman want improve him editing lvl,he can look the opinion of (exemple : Havu or You )

#French
"Wining is teaching,Losing is learning"
Originally Posted by HVNANitrox View Post
"Ignore people who know nothing at editing"
People have eye's and can see if an edit is beautiful or sh...
People can have an opinion,think it's the best opinion to up your lvl
People can just judge the result,if yoshiman want improve him editing lvl,he can look the opinion of (exemple : Havu or You )

#French

What he said, and also DON'T ASSUME THAT PEOPLE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT EDITING, just because some people don't edit doesn't mean they can't judge, I know a few people who have watched enough edits to know what to say.

Also Yoshi, you should make a short edit for working on your velo then you should work on effects, if you really try I'm sure you'll get something great made.