Toribash
Hey Vanir Gods

My name is Abdulrahman In game name Darknesslor.
I am 15 years and half I Borned in 13/11/2001 I was born in Egypt but I live now In England with my Father.
I Talk 3 Laungaues English and Arabic and Deutsch I am so bad in my Grammer So sorry Guys.
My main mods are ABD and MUSHU and JUDO and I am 4th Black Belt I joined Tb in 2015 and I was banned 2 times cause I was posted a post out of law.

My hobby is Swimming I got 3 Gold medals and I am still Going up To get more.
I am active in Forum when I be free and in Game 3 or 4 hours. I know many good players in Tb like Swosh and Krulls snd The Animal and also Tuna.... They say I am good to counter every thing except shoveling I cannot counter it.
I wanna Join Vanir Gods Because I see it in top clans and I am skilled good to be in it or in All Stars.
Past Clans Powpow this clan me and My friend Yaniskill who maked it br the 18 rank before and when we let it in top they kicked us and Electric and Chiv and Bomb.

I Am making the app from my mobile so I cannot send replays rn Cause my lap just rekt in peace now and I have Term tests.
I play LoL if any one need me with him bte I have Skype and discord both user name is darknesslortb and I Have Team speak if you chat by it.I can help Vanir Gods To go up to Reach 1st clan in Tb But I just need true friends not when I help them kick me I wish this app be good to you Vanir Gods

Love Kitten I think so I readed it Love kittes or kitten I dont remember xD

Thank you for wasting your time in This app.
Last edited by Darknesslor; May 17, 2017 at 01:57 AM. Reason: App
Hey Vanir God

My name is Abdulrahman In game name Darknesslor.
I am 15 years and half I Borned in 13/11/2001 I was born in Egypt but I live now In England with my Father.
I Talk 3 Laungaues English and Arabic and Deutsch I am so bad in my Grammer So sorry Guys.
My main mods are ABD and MUSHU and JUDO and I am 4th Black Belt I joined Tb in 2015 and I was banned 2 times cause I was posted a post out of law.

My hobby is Swimming I got 3 Gold medals and I am still Going up To get more.
I am active in Forum when I be free and in Game 3 or 4 hours. I know many good players in Tb like Swosh and Krulls snd The Animal and also Tuna.... They say I am good to counter every thing except shoveling I cannot counter it.
I wanna Join Vanir Gods Because I see it in top clans and I am skilled good to be in it or in All Stars.
Past Clans Powpow this clan me and My friend Yaniskill who maked it br the 18 rank before and when we let it in top they kicked us and Electric and Chiv and Bomb.

I Am making the app from my mobile so I cannot send replays rn Cause my lap just rekt in peace now and I have Term tests.
I play LoL if any one need me with him bte I have Skype and discord both user name is darknesslortb and I Have Team speak if you chat by it.I can help Vanir Gods To go up to Reach 1st clan in Tb But I just need true friends not when I help them kick me I wish this app be good to you Vanir Gods

Love Kitten I think so I readed it Love kittes or kitten I dont remember xD

Thank you for wasting your time in This app.

Darknesslor

your app looks very good and is packed with information, so noice. And I checked your post history and thats not the best. Sorry i dont really want to be somones second choice within 30 minutes. so im good.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...60#post9128060

DENIED√

also.....you swim....in Egypt lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

btw I am working on VPN

Np I will wait the week and come again to app to vanir gods
Last edited by Darknesslor; May 17, 2017 at 02:10 AM.
My ingame name spinkickzz
something about me I have a rather large penis but unfortunately I'm still a virgin.
my favourite mod is mushu but I like playing akimbo.
no previous accounts and about 3 years experience but stopped playing year and half ago but over the last 2 weeks ive started getting back into it
yours sincerely spinkickzz
love kittens
My ingame name spinkickzz
something about me I have a rather large penis but unfortunately I'm still a virgin.
my favourite mod is mushu but I like playing akimbo.
no previous accounts and about 3 years experience but stopped playing year and half ago but over the last 2 weeks ive started getting back into it
yours sincerely spinkickzz
love kittens

nice application, looks like you were tested or known by shayne and das kewl. and i looked through your recent posts and it doesn't look like your forum active but that's alright please try to work on that though. anyway gj

WELCOME TO VANIRGOD!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

Jagon11
Hi my name is Jagon11 Or Colin In Real. I am Training For Track and Basketball in RL. I have Been Playing Toribash For A Whilte. I Stopped Playing 2 Years Ago because my computer broke and i never got back into it. But 2 Days ago i came back and started getting into it again. I have a Alternate Account Called MewTheCute. I Mostly Play Aikido Type Stuff. I tried out for a different clan before but i could not join because, i was a brown belt and i was not active enough on threads. I have 5 Cats btw. LOVE KITTENS
Application for joining VanirGodz
- I would like to join VanirGodz, because I want to meet new, interesting people and foremost, to be a part in this journey to become a member of this respected clan.

- I've been playing for almost 10 years now (since 2008 ) - I'm not saying, that my skills are superior of course, but I believe that I have some skills. I mostly play on Wushu, Aikido and Taekkyon, but I'm always open, to try out some new modes. My name ingame is Kapi201

- I've never been in a clan to be honest. The reason? Mostly because of my education, but now, that I've graduated, I have much more time to be more active as a member of this community (I hope) and much more time to spend at the game itselft.

- I have minor knowledge in Sony Vegas 13, Windows Movie Maker (you can take it as a joke), Fraps, Coreldraw X8 (not so much in textures and art, but I understand the basics of this software)

- My real name is Aaron, I'm 20 years old and I was born in Poland (UTC+01:00). In my spare time I play guitar, piano, also I'm in a band called Cirlce of Insomnia, I like to take care of my bugs and tarantulas. Outside the virtual world, I play snooker and basketball. I'm also a beginner speedrunner and I've established one world record in Tony Hawk's American Wasteland, but that's not the only game I will speedrun in the future ;) I speak in three languages and currently learning two (I speak Polish, English, German and I'm learning Arabic and Japanese). ALSO I LOVE KITTENS and I have an European Shorthair cat
Last edited by Kapi201; May 19, 2017 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Minor changes and added forgotten things
I wish I could go back in time and erase everything.
I want to join this awesome clan
Hi my name is Devansh. My in-game name is Goku141.I am good at akido and judo.I would love to join your clan.Its pretty famous.Plz take me in i sure will be a loyal member
Hey VanirGods

My ign is Darknesslor and my name is Abdulrahman,
I am 15 years old, I live in Egypt my GMT +2 ,
I Can talk 2 launguases english and arabic and duetch some times
I am bad in english good... My hooby is swimming.
I have no Friends.My main mods ABD and MUSHU and Judo
I wish to be in Vanir gods so I can help it to go to 1st rank ^-^
And I want to be in an active clan and I wish I get nice members and friends her I wish that.
I love kittes or I love kitten I dont remember xD
I have many nice friends in TB like the cobra swosh tuna and the animal and yaniskill
I joined the game since 2015
I am 4th black belt
I wish you loved the app
Best wishes....
Last edited by Darknesslor; May 19, 2017 at 08:36 PM. Reason: App
Clan Application
Hello, I'm HoppyFeet, I have been in this clan before, My favorite mods are, ABD, Judo, xspar, and some parkour maps. I am a green belt in karate, I get 20 GB of data every 27th because I use a mobile hotspot for wifi. I would love to participate in more wars with this clan. I am more active in-game than on forums.

Love Kittens.

P.S I have left a replay of how much I have improved below.
Attached Files
I DID IT.rpl (46.7 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by HoppyFeet; May 19, 2017 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Quick Fix