Ranking
Original Post
Originally Posted by Imploration View Post
Its a nice idea but artists will need to adapt to a new environment. If that happens I'll go back to marketing ;-;-;-;-;-;-; but yeh its ok to change a bit cos tb is separated from tb next

And for the players who spent hundred dollars on art ? They won't be able to sell the sets or to use them, i think keeping the same Tori is better.
Originally Posted by Onix View Post
And for the players who spent hundred dollars on art ? They won't be able to sell the sets or to use them, i think keeping the same Tori is better.

They will because the current iteration of Toribash will still exist.

I would like it if design decisions for Toribash: Next (by the way can we get a better name) weren't inhibited by this iteration of Toribash.
The current Toribash's market won't have a high (or even small) demand for "Hundred dollar" art. Therefore the repercussions of changing the Tori a "Little more real" wouldn't be worth it IMO. Plus the tori's are fine as they are, the minimalist, clean design is makes this game unique.
"If it ain't broke don't fix it" you know?
Q : Are you going to add refund system to Toribash Next ? Like if you want to buy some force, and that time your mouse is hard to click, you preview Quicksilver force, but you want Vampire force, cause your mouse is a bit broken, you forgot to chose the Vampire Force and you clicked on buying Quicksilver force :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V
~ded~
wouldnt this new version make everything in this toribash completely cheap
since most people will be on toribash next.
then stuff like full 512 joints will be worth like 10 usd
Originally Posted by Flame View Post
wouldnt this new version make everything in this toribash completely cheap
since most people will be on toribash next.
then stuff like full 512 joints will be worth like 10 usd

yes
Hampa is working on the biggest update in toribash history and you guys wanna know shit like whether you get to keep your left ankle joint. Chill with the questions guys
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
Q : Are you going to change the icon of Toribash Next ?
Q : Are you going to change the main menu of Toribash Next ?
Q : Are you going to change items of current Toribash to new items in Toribash Next ?
Q : Are you going to change hotkeys for Toribash Next ?
Q : Are you going to change the mods of current Toribash to new mods in Toribash Next ?
Q : Are you going to change some joints movement in Toribash Next ?
~ded~