Originally Posted by Bathious View Post
Question: When will the game be done?
Answer: When it's done

xD

Lol

Atleast Hampa can predict it xd

I predict it will be done at December or 2018

Also,
can you make it not 4 players ? make it unlimited depend on the gamerule 'number of players/toris'
So, Tb sparring will be sooooooooo "WOW" if it was 10 vs 10 match

:O

i gotta make a 3D Render for this
~ded~
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Toribash on any platform other than pc would be impossible to play, even if our phones could run it, the controls would be awful. So probably not.
Minibash is available on your phone though

I don't know. Maybe phones would have a hard time running it due to space constraints but I might see a world where tablets could play it. I don't think this should be a focus in the design but it wouldn't be a bad idea to try and port it over afterwards if it ends up working well imo. That's still very far off though.
Originally Posted by Ash4136 View Post
10 vs 10 is lag....just lag....

uhh...
you're right
  • a TB Joint = Sphere = Normal Sphere created in Blender / another program = 512 poly's/face's
  • Number of a Tori Joints = 20 = 20 Sphere = 512x20 = 10240 Poly's
  • a Tori Body part = Cube = 6 poly's
  • a Tori head = Sphere = 512 Poly's
  • a Tori Body part = Leg = Cylinder = 272 Poly's
  • Number of Tori Body Parts = 21 (Including : Head, Cube, Cylinder, + Butts [The think inside Glute])
  • Number of Cube = 16 = 16x6 = 96 Poly's
  • Number of Cylinder = 4 = 272x4 = 1488 Poly's
  • Number of sphere = 21 (Joints + Head) = 10240+512 = 10752 Poly's
  • Tori = Body Part I hate math
  • Tori = 96 + 1488 + 10752 = 12.336 Poly's
  • 10v10 = 10 Tori vs 10 Tori = 20 Tori = 12336x20 = 246.720 Poly's
  • :O mg :O mg :O mg :O mg :O mg :O mg :O mg :O mg
  • 4v4 = 8 Tori = 12336x8 = 98688 Poly's
~ded~
Originally Posted by Thronior View Post
something good that you could implement is a phon spectator app for betting and the market and forums.

toribash on the phone, but u cant play it, is your suggestion.
this would take an INHUMAN amount of effort. it's already hard enough to make the game for a computer.
Also, I doubt the devs are willing to learn android development and after that, android game development, and after that, port the engine to a much less powerful computer.
LOL
Originally Posted by Dumbn00b View Post
uhh...
you're right
  • a TB Joint = Sphere = Normal Sphere created in Blender / another program = 512 poly's/face's
  • Number of a Tori Joints = 20 = 20 Sphere = 512x20 = 10240 Poly's
  • a Tori Body part = Cube = 6 poly's
  • a Tori head = Sphere = 512 Poly's
  • a Tori Body part = Leg = Cylinder = 272 Poly's
  • Number of Tori Body Parts = 21 (Including : Head, Cube, Cylinder, + Butts [The think inside Glute])
  • Number of Cube = 16 = 16x6 = 96 Poly's
  • Number of Cylinder = 4 = 272x4 = 1488 Poly's
  • Number of sphere = 21 (Joints + Head) = 10240+512 = 10752 Poly's
  • Tori = Body Part I hate math
  • Tori = 96 + 1488 + 10752 = 12.336 Poly's
  • 10v10 = 10 Tori vs 10 Tori = 20 Tori = 12336x20 = 246.720 Poly's
  • :O mg :O mg :O mg :O mg :O mg :O mg :O mg :O mg
  • 4v4 = 8 Tori = 12336x8 = 98688 Poly's

SUCH MATH MUCH SMART
People are asking extremely game specific questions for something that is probably not even been STARTED ON.. For instance, "Will we be able to damage our own teammates?"
HAMPA PROBABLY HASN'T EVEN DECIDED ON A PROPER GUI FOR THE GAME MY DUDE

As asked before, I'm going to ask again, but a bit differently and less specific.

What will modding/scripting be like? Will it be the same as now, or is it going to be a lot more open? I would imagine it would, as it is going to be run on the Unity engine, allowing for a lot more modding to happen.
Originally Posted by Oxide View Post
toribash on the phone, but u cant play it, is your suggestion.
this would take an INHUMAN amount of effort. it's already hard enough to make the game for a computer.
Also, I doubt the devs are willing to learn android development and after that, android game development, and after that, port the engine to a much less powerful computer.

all you would need is a stream bot in bet/event/war rooms and connect it to an app. If that is done, any phone user could connect to that and see the fights. I'm not even asking for 3d rendered models on your phone but really just a stream of what happens from maybe 4 different angles. And well.. access to the chat.