Toribash
you know what i think im just gonna back out

this is way too inconsistent and honestly probably gonna die pretty soon

good luck, but i doubt this'll last
Nothing is consistent Lean, i am a real person. With a real life, and real issues, and real responsibilities. you must remember this is a view game therefore it does not take priority in my life.

Right now my laptop is out of commission again because full storage, and i'm trying to clear some storage off of it, but like its running very slow because of that, i'm trying to get it back up and running again.

Who ever wants to stay, can stay, who ever wants to leave can leave. This is for you guys. I could easily do all of this by myself but then it wouldn't be including the community. I'm doing this for you guys and putting aside my time and life to do it. Now i'm asking for the favor to be returned via patience and understanding.

thank you, hope to get it fixed soon.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
I appreciate the update, matarika.
maybe for some of us that dont have much to
do tho, u think u could plan i tiny bit ahead of time and send
us a mod for the next episode?
oh no, I'm being patient, I just really want to see what the video would look like ;-;.
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
I'm perfectly fine with anything really. I'll wait a year if I have too c: Mat could just cancel this and make the replays :P Plus we have lives too and can make replays and stuff on any mod really.

Do what you do Mat, the people who are willing will stay, and the impatient and incompetent will leave c: ^^
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
Alright Fellas, My computer is fixed, i gotta a ton more storage and should be fine! Gonna get right back on finishing up that, episode 3. Just gotta record a few more fights. Everything is recorded just gotta edit it in. Also guys easy on the set changing all the time, (or at least wait till an episode is done) because its hard to familiarize characters that keep changing sets

Also the reason it's difficult to send mods in advance is because i'm coming up with the details of the story as the videos are created. I have a general idea of where the series is going but as far as where it's all taking place and mods. that stuff i come up with as it goes.

I do know where episode 4 is taking place so i'll get to work on finding a mod that fits it.

Its a "Forrest Camp" by the way so if none of you can find one/make one, ill make/find one

oh and Rcrichy you da man <3

I'll be adding an Update board to the main page btw so everyone can know what i'm currently doing.
Last edited by matarika; Jun 17, 2017 at 06:34 PM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Alright Video is Done, It'll be up on Youtube Momentarily

Last edited by matarika; Jun 19, 2017 at 12:33 AM.
for how long it took to upload that video, it was way worth the wait in my opinion. Awesome job, matarika ^w^