Toribash
Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
the eyes seem to be like 5% too high too me (idk tho :C )also Id make the mouth more defined :^V

i think the eyes looks fine :-)

i didn't make it detailed because the one who requested said that he wanted it like in the anime.
-----
Originally Posted by Calamity View Post
Select one half of the texture cut and flip it repeat on other side the back of the head should become the middle draw the back and then reflip

i did this but the thing with SAI is that i can't select multiple layers

i need another method
Last edited by poison; Jun 14, 2017 at 02:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Idk what sai can do.

Photoshop and gimp have an offset filter which allows you to work on the back. Or you could merge all the layers and fix the back at the very end. Or you could expand you canvas and copy your layers so you have basically two heads side by side which would allow you to work on the back then copy it back to the original. A long time ago I used to make a merged copy of all my layers and then do what calamity said. Then when you put it back you erase everything but the back so it's sort of like a patch.

There are multiple ways to skin a cat. You just have to find out what your program will let you do. Personally I just use a offset script that offsets all my visible layers in PS that I found online somewhere so I don't have to merge layers.
Originally Posted by 13chillz View Post
Idk what sai can do.

Photoshop and gimp have an offset filter which allows you to work on the back. Or you could merge all the layers and fix the back at the very end. Or you could expand you canvas and copy your layers so you have basically two heads side by side which would allow you to work on the back then copy it back to the original. A long time ago I used to make a merged copy of all my layers and then do what calamity said. Then when you put it back you erase everything but the back so it's sort of like a patch.

There are multiple ways to skin a cat. You just have to find out what your program will let you do. Personally I just use a offset script that offsets all my visible layers in PS that I found online somewhere so I don't have to merge layers.

thanks dude

personally, i think PS is the best for me because i've been learning that program for quite long now and i am pretty familiar with everything there.

i moved to sai because my current computer won't let me install PS for some reason so i'm stuck with sai.

out of all the programs i tried, sai is the most comfortable for me so i kept using it. once i get my Cintiq, i'll move on to PS again :-)
Originally Posted by Chab View Post
thanks dude

personally, i think PS is the best for me because i've been learning that program for quite long now and i am pretty familiar with everything there.

i moved to sai because my current computer won't let me install PS for some reason so i'm stuck with sai.

out of all the programs i tried, sai is the most comfortable for me so i kept using it. once i get my Cintiq, i'll move on to PS again :-)

WAIT UR GETTING A CINTIQ?

is that 800 dollars omg

lol im getting a new intuos medium touch (art version) for 200$

but damn

also 13chillz is back
-----
also I really like ur art but Id try some realistic stuff once u get ur cintiq
Last edited by Veoo; Jun 17, 2017 at 03:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
WAIT UR GETTING A CINTIQ?

is that 800 dollars omg

lol im getting a new intuos medium touch (art version) for 200$

but damn

also 13chillz is back
-----
also I really like ur art but Id try some realistic stuff once u get ur cintiq

yes, i'll be getting an upgrade to cintiq :-)

i'm going to do some realism any time soon but right now i'm kinda busy atm.
Originally Posted by 13chillz View Post
Idk what sai can do.

I save a half selection and flip both halves of the head and then work on the back,
I didnt tell what I do for hair...
nice heads, never knew you did art, i like all these heads, they all look like quite a bit of effort was put in to them, they look really clean aswell, especially historia, keep up the good work

nice ahegao head
Originally Posted by Berzerk View Post
nice heads, never knew you did art, i like all these heads, they all look like quite a bit of effort was put in to them, they look really clean aswell, especially historia, keep up the good work

nice ahegao head

thanks mate, ofc i put a lot of effort into these :-)
hallo!

came back from a break and gladly took a request from TyZi:

watermarked flat

ingame screens: (a lot of images)

reference pics (very huge)

wow, fantastic job on this. i love the dark, crazy(dare i say psycho?) tone you've got going on. i don't have a single thing to really complain about! probably your best head so far, i love the boldness of the head, and even though the head texture itself is minimalistic, the extra little details fill it up quite nicely once it's all mapped out.

now because i know someone's going to get on my case about not giving you cnc, the face is maybe a littttlle too high, but just barely. nice work man
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord