ES Recruitment Drive
Urgot was the first champion I ever bought and I mained him and Kassadin until level 30, I'm soooo excited for his update. Sad it has to be at the same time I start college tho ;( but hopefully I still have time to play some.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
LMAO. I thought urgot was op when I joined :^)

damn, I hate people who try their 2nd game or 3rd game of Kayn in ranked.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Started playing reguarly again after about, idk, a year?

A lot has changed.

I'd like to pref jg, but it seems like clears and rotations are different, is there any source online that can help me along? Or should I just play a shit ton till I understand?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
when jungling. . .

get your lanes ahead and take objectives

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
when jungling. . .

get your lanes ahead and take objectives

No shit?

I ment in depth help, not the basic concept.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
play a shit ton of games then or watch streamers

what is your division?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
You should definitely binge watch some videos of most effective jungle clear routes and etc, also some mechanics with your most preferred champions, but obviously after playing a lot you can see what works better for you personally.

This season jungle is very flexible role and can be played with many different techniques so definitely look for inspiration on youtube or league forums, but don't copy any particular guides or techniques, just try to discover what works best for you and adapt that to your unique play style.
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
play a shit ton of games then or watch streamers

what is your division?

Hadnt played in a year, was going to wait untill I adjust to the game before hopping into ranked.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Started playing reguarly again after about, idk, a year?

A lot has changed.

I'd like to pref jg, but it seems like clears and rotations are different, is there any source online that can help me along? Or should I just play a shit ton till I understand?

Be a meta slave, pick 1 or 2 champions that are in the meta or fit with meta items (duskblade), and spam them until you're comfortable. Watch the map, use information and make consistent decisions that put you forward each time.

Clearing the jungle can't change. You want to gank top on blue side? Take your wolves, gromp, then go top. Your top laner gets ganked? Stop killing your camps and get up there.
It's not as hard as you might think.
Oof.

Well I got back on and tried to play. Haven't played League in 2 years or so. Most things are very very different, outside of the 14 new champions.

It's pretty unfortunate, I used to be pretty okay. Now, I get completely stomped. I'm not enjoying myself because I lose a bunch and I'm making my teams lose. You can imagine the rage they put out on me.

Earlier today, got flamed pretty hard for picking Graves. Turns out, he's not an ADC anymore, he's a jungler I guess? So that didn't go over so hot.

I'm conflicted. I kind of want to pick this game back up, but the entry time is huge. Maybe I should only play ranked games, but if my hidden ELO is back where I used to be I'll get DESTROYED. Problem is, I'm getting destroyed in casual too.

I just want to play some fair games with equal skilled people.