Ranking
Original Post
[REL] Highrise Rooftops parkour + Custom atmosphere script !

highrise_rooftops.tbm

Parkour your way through scaffolding, vents, and various other elements to reach the heli, and take off with it !

This mod comes with the moonlit shader, and a custom atmosphere script :

rooftops_atmo.lua

Both are optional, simply out there to enhance the visual aspects of the mod. To load the script simply drop the file in your scripts directory and type /ls 7020Rooftops_Atmo.lua
(I don't know why uploading it to the scripts database adds that 7020 number but oh well, you can also rename it, or start it from menu - setup - utils - scripts)

Hope you enjoy the course and all of its various paths !

Additional imagery

Additional bits of information and stuff :

- I'm currently hosting a parkour tournament with great prizes on this mod, if you're interested check it out here

- I'd like to thank the people who helped me playtest and develop this mod, most noticeably SushiRoll, Karbn, Hypersaint, Ghostflow, Miracle11, King)

- If you're interested in more atmospheres please check out the atmo script created by Melmoth. If I didn't have it for study, I would've probably never known where to start !

- To load shaders easily, type /lws shadername.inc (default.inc or moonlit.inc for example). To unload the script, type /ls unloadscripts.lua

- If you're experiencing any issues with the script or the helicopter, please let me know !
Last edited by DashSora; Jul 22, 2017 at 08:37 AM.
Really loving the details.
Is it really that dark or is that just the atmo?

Seems a bit too dark
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by Blair View Post
Really loving the details.
Is it really that dark or is that just the atmo?

Seems a bit too dark

I think the mod still looks pretty good without any shaders ! You can even keep the scripts details and /lws default.inc to get the better of both worlds if you think moonlit is too dark
I put it on low so it was brighter to see things then I put it back on high after I was done, btw I didn't finish it yet with mioxi
Looks pretty sick tho, I really like that atmosphere. It has a fresh feeling and still it kinda resembles jisses' mirrors edge mod.

The shader and scrip are some nice fancy additions
this is fucking epic, im amazed how you capable of making a big map and details with the current object limits, i hope there will be alot of people joining the event because i really wanted to see this mod in action.
Using the atmo script was a nice touch aswell as it adds more details on it.
Amazing job.
Thank you guys <3

You're right Onso, Jisse was a great inspiration when it came to designing the layout, and if you recolored it could probably pass as a mirror's edge mod. But I wanted something more gritty, and I think it worked out pretty well using a more bladerunner-like color palette
Originally Posted by samyhalo3 View Post
pretty sick mod bro! i gave it a try with Flash.

Thanks man ! That was a pretty sick replay too damn

and with that script doe