Ranking
Originally Posted by ott043 View Post
Toribash Name: ott043
Belt: Black
Best Mods: Aikido type mods, mainly grappling.
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?:a few, but i am inconsistent with my play, so i had a long break (vacation) without telling them forgetting i was part of a clan.
Why You Want To Join: to learn more game modes than aikido, i am lacking on non grabbing mods and general mobility without grabs.
What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help): aikido playing a guess, and an over talkative voice.
How Often Do You Play Toribash?: it varies wildly, recently its been every day or other day.
Interesting Fact About Yourself: i am a medical buff currently taking AP psych and took AP bio a year or 2 ago.

discord?

Nice app! You seem like a very interesting person, and a nice addition to our clan! As for the discord, it's been posted in the clan's discussion thread. Drop on by and tells us when you're there~

The invite has been sent, and we hope you enjoy your stay!
¿?
Toribash name:Omni432
Belt:orange
Have you been in any other clan: no
Why i want to join:To learn things like how to skeet better and other things like that
What could i give this clan: A strong fighter but not so good in the tricking department at all
How often do i play toribash: every day
Interesting fact:I live in america and usally plays games during the day
Forgot to add this:best mod is aikdo and akido big dojo
Last edited by Omni432; Jul 27, 2017 at 07:17 AM.
Originally Posted by Omni432 View Post
Toribash name:Omni432
Belt:orange
Have you been in any other clan: no
Why i want to join:To learn things like how to skeet better and other things like that
What could i give this clan: A strong fighter but not so good in the tricking department at all
How often do i play toribash: every day
Interesting fact:I live in america and usally plays games during the day
Forgot to add this:best mod is aikdo and akido big dojo

You're in! Though, I'm not sure why you'd like to join a dying clan...
Anyway, the invite has been sent! Hope you enjoy your stay~

(Also, I'm not good in the tricking department either... So I guess we're on the same boat )
¿?
Toribash Name: Mioxi
Best Mods: Um mods? Don't do competitive mods. I do parkour and sparring lol.
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?: I was in this clan and in (Demonic).
Why You Want To Join: Mostly to prove that i can but ill try to help this dying clan.
What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help): I don't fucking know lol.
How Often Do You Play Toribash?: Pretty much everyday and its been that way for a year.
Interesting Fact About Yourself: I hate myself.
Attached Files
I ate his cat.rpl (603.4 KB, 2 views)
#Rinkimonaki# Raid Spar.rpl (1.44 MB, 2 views)
Last edited by Mioxi; Jul 27, 2017 at 09:48 PM.
Rawr
Originally Posted by Mioxi View Post
Toribash Name: Mioxi
Best Mods: Um mods? Don't do competitive mods. I do parkour and sparring lol.
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?: I was in this clan and in (Demonic).
Why You Want To Join: Mostly to prove that i can but ill try to help this dying clan.
What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help): I don't fucking know lol.
How Often Do You Play Toribash?: Pretty much everyday and its been that way for a year.
Interesting Fact About Yourself: I hate myself.

I hate myself too
¿?
Toribash Name: nanaomi
Belt: Brown Belt.
Best Mods: Aikido Big Dojo.
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?: Nope.
Why You Want To Join: I just wanna be part of a clan, i guess, and i also wanna do a clan war!
What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help): Being a part of clan wars and doing my best possible.
How Often Do You Play Toribash?: If i have free time, i use ALL of my time to play Toribash.
Interesting Fact About Yourself: Some days i can be really good at toribash, and some days i could be the number 1 worst player on toribash.
Originally Posted by nanaomi View Post
Toribash Name: nanaomi
Belt: Brown Belt.
Best Mods: Aikido Big Dojo.
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?: Nope.
Why You Want To Join: I just wanna be part of a clan, i guess, and i also wanna do a clan war!
What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help): Being a part of clan wars and doing my best possible.
How Often Do You Play Toribash?: If i have free time, i use ALL of my time to play Toribash.
Interesting Fact About Yourself: Some days i can be really good at toribash, and some days i could be the number 1 worst player on toribash.

Hey! Sorry to say, but I don't think we'll be recruiting now. We are currently trying to get the clan back together, but if you insist in coming in I'm not going to stop you. I've sent an invite, and you can stay if you'd like. Just note that not many people in the clan play, nor is there many in the clan. So enjoy your stay~
¿?
Application
Toribash Name: JahovaWitness (My real name is Michael, and some call me Kane.)
Belt: 7th Dan Black Belt (7904 QI)
Best Mods: Boxshu, ABD(other Aikido mods), Ninjutsu, Tk and Lenshu.
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?: I've been in many other clans. Some more known than others.
Why You Want To Join: First of all, Love the clan name. I wanna join because whilst I know this clan has seen better days I can see that some of you are trying to revive it. I'd like to be around to help make that happen
What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help): I offer my skills as a player and an artist(I haven't been into art for a long time but I've recently started to pick it back up)
How Often Do You Play Toribash?: At least once a day (will be on vacation from the 3rd till the 18th of august though.)
Interesting Fact About Yourself: I'm a programming/Games Development student and I start university in September.
If you're reading this, you just failed...
Originally Posted by jahovawitness View Post
Toribash Name: JahovaWitness (My real name is Michael, and some call me Kane.)
Belt: 7th Dan Black Belt (7904 QI)
Best Mods: Boxshu, ABD(other Aikido mods), Ninjutsu, Tk and Lenshu.
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?: I've been in many other clans. Some more known than others.
Why You Want To Join: First of all, Love the clan name. I wanna join because whilst I know this clan has seen better days I can see that some of you are trying to revive it. I'd like to be around to help make that happen
What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help): I offer my skills as a player and an artist(I haven't been into art for a long time but I've recently started to pick it back up)
How Often Do You Play Toribash?: At least once a day (will be on vacation from the 3rd till the 18th of august though.)
Interesting Fact About Yourself: I'm a programming/Games Development student and I start university in September.

It would be great to have you in! You seem to be a great player (and probably are) and can really help us a lot! Mystic needs a lot of help right now, and we really appreciate any help given. Hope you enjoy your stay!
¿?
name tophatman7[
mods judo
clans no
why i want to join as im active,can motive teammates and looking to get my foot in the door
what i will help anyway i can
fact i made most viral on imgur
Last edited by tophatman7; Aug 22, 2017 at 01:33 AM.