Ranking
when drawing the heads use a width twice the size of the height. right now you're getting a slight stretching horizontally, and drawing with different dimensions would really help with that.

other than that small tip, they're absolutely gorgeous. keep it up <3
is there a reference for the plant head? it looks quite different from the rest of the heads
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

There is actually, it's different from all the styles you see on my current heads 'cause it's a style used on many of my non-toribash related drawings.
Very complicated bringing this onto toribash.

References to the plant head

-----
Originally Posted by Baphomet View Post
when drawing the heads use a width twice the size of the height. right now you're getting a slight stretching horizontally, and drawing with different dimensions would really help with that.

other than that small tip, they're absolutely gorgeous. keep it up <3

Appreciate the tips man, and thank yooouuu <3
Last edited by R0i; Aug 8, 2017 at 07:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
good job with the last head!
it looks fucking awesome and I love the details on the hair and the overall style
Haha, I'm glad you liked it sthip. It means a lot coming from you man, appreciate it <3
This reminds me of Sheik for some reason. Hair is very, very good. It's so good that it makes the blank space in the mask look very, very ugly. Seems unfinished
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

For the mask maybe add some designs with white color or some shit so it doant look ugly

HOWW THE FUCK DID YOU DO THE HAIR!?!?,!,!, teach me senpai
Still Loving your style! Keep up the work on the last head, would love to see the whole set finished here soon
Pancakes and Titties
Got Clout?
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
This reminds me of Sheik for some reason. Hair is very, very good. It's so good that it makes the blank space in the mask look very, very ugly. Seems unfinished

Yeah I know, that little space in the mask, so far just had no idea what to do with it. I still have the head with each layer so I will be able to edit it. I'm thinking of something to add but if anyone would want to help with suggestions to add, feel free. Also appreciate the cnc Tyzi <3

Originally Posted by Lopice View Post
For the mask maybe add some designs with white color or some shit so it doant look ugly

HOWW THE FUCK DID YOU DO THE HAIR!?!?,!,!, teach me senpai

Like I said earlier, open to suggestions to edit that part and fill up the emptiness . And thank you :'D, the hair just took well loads and loads of practice since I've been doing so in my non-toribash related drawings. It was very complicated getting that into a toribash head but I guess I managed .

Originally Posted by Clout View Post
Still Loving your style! Keep up the work on the last head, would love to see the whole set finished here soon

Heyyy, very glad you're liking what I bring, Clout. Definitely will continue on the head to make some changes here and there, and you will for sure see the fully finished set here after a little while !.

Thank you guys for taking the time to type your opinions down, it's always very much appreciated