Ranking
At level 11? No. Help is pretty much needed before full mastery pages for a safe total clear, unless you're playing high sustain junglers.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Kite your camps, walk away from the camps while your auto attack is on cooldown, that way you're not taking damage for any time you spend waiting inbetween autos. Kite them as long as you need to have the health required to finish your clear. For kha, since he has a pretty.. meh clear, I suggest starting gromp/blue side since you get isolation damage on them.
Last edited by TyZi; Aug 30, 2017 at 01:05 AM. Reason: nvm
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Qualified for and won my Gold 4 promos outright day after getting Gold. According to OP.GG my MMR is significantly higher than my rank which is nice because I'm winning a ton of LP per match and don't lose too much when I lose.

Game 1 was an absolute clown fiesta, we played like Bronze players, hence the amount of kills and deaths.

Game 2 was a pretty great game. I felt like I played one of my best games this year in terms of decision making but I did make a few positioning mistakes and wasted too much time doing the "mid dance" I don't ordinarily do. Their highest ranked player was G2, and he happened to be my lane opponent who I killed 3 times in laning phase, got bottom turret and double kill for first turret.

Game 1, Clown Fiesta

Game 2, Promoted, GG

Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
They just sell all their items for Lucidity Boots as soon as the game is about to end. It's not that they play the game with that. Or they're just legitimately inting and get carried in 38.81% of their games. They'd probably be banned by now though.

Also, end season rewards in terms of runes are out. I am more than satisfied.

TL ; DR

Uncapped leveling

After leveling up, you will receive a capsule that can give you champ shards and blue essence. Milestone levels can give you gemstone or rare emotes.

Loot Rebalancing - Includes "Bad luck protection"

Removal of IP in replacement for Blue Essence

Current Blue Essence will be multiplied by about 6.5 times

Champions will still cost the same
Last edited by Retro; Sep 2, 2017 at 04:56 AM.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
in other news, because of that runes are all 10 IP
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Retro View Post
TL ; DR

We know you've spent a couple thousand IP for individual quints alone, and a couple hundred per rune, so we decided to go beyond just a full refund on all runes and instead we're giving you less than 1/6th the cost of the rune as blue essense!!1one!1

wE ArE sO geNeRouS

Fixed.

Tbh, hiding the fact that they're giving less than a full refund on runes is pretty scummy. Trying to outright lie in the face of simple math to justify it is just plain stupid.

Also, not refunding IP purchased rune pages. Which are the cost of a champion apiece in IP.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Fixed.

Tbh, hiding the fact that they're giving less than a full refund on runes is pretty scummy. Trying to outright lie in the face of simple math to justify it is just plain stupid.

Also, not refunding IP purchased rune pages. Which are the cost of a champion apiece in IP.

Better than the Icons we get for literally everything else.
Fear sucks eggs
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Fixed.

They are not refunding full price for anything bought before 2017 a.k.a. something that didn't affect your recent purchases. Just think for a second, if you got a full refund for every rune you ever bought some people would end up getting 100k+ blue essence, that's just unbalanced on its own.
It's meant to be that way, Though. They have Exclusive Skin releases and chromas especially for people that get super high amounts of BE from the swap. The conversion rates are sort of nuts, so. Urf Warwick is 150k notably, and it appears as though a ton of people will end up with it.

For instance

The BE you have at the start of Preseasion multiplies by 6.5

300 Essence per Quint
100 per Other Rune
1500 per Rune Page bought with IP
One Epic Skin per 4 RP bought Rune Pages, Rounded Up (so Three will likely get you a skin, iirc)

and all your current IP instantly converts to BE. Some people have 1 million IP sitting which they can cash out on for the skins and so on. Not to mention Champion Prices don't change, as well as Champion Shards. On top of this, as of right now spam buying Champion Shards is actually profitable if you get mostly 4800+ Champions, since your BE automatically multiplies by 6.5x at Preseason Start.

A Full Refund would be nutty, and they're generous enough to set all Runes to 10 IP. Because of this though, I'm gonna be doing some trolly stuff in normals. Like 1k MS Jhin.
Fear sucks eggs