Ranking
Original Post
Is it posible for me to get to try making the ES banner and art?
I wanna try and see if its fun to do and if its worth it to apply fo es artist

Can I get a 1 time job to make the ES art to try it?
You can maybe just submit something to an es artst
|Evil|
I don't exist
Oh, Yeah I was thinking of doing that but I think I will wait for a Es or someone to post here
When people apply they often include artwork they have done previously. If we don't see any history of actual banner art work then we often send them a banner request for them to do.

Sometimes the banner requests are based on events we have waiting in the wings, other times we just give a basic idea and let the applicant run with it. If you're wanting to submit banner work specifically in your application, I suggest just picking an event or two that have run already and making your own artwork for them.

(Clan Video Event had generic artwork so if you want a clean slate, that could be a good option)

Note: We don't just tell people to "make X banner" and then hire them off that. People apply or get asked if they would be interested in joining the team. So if you don't actually apply, chances are slim you'll join without doing so.
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
When people apply they often include artwork they have done previously. If we don't see any history of actual banner art work then we often send them a banner request for them to do.

Sometimes the banner requests are based on events we have waiting in the wings, other times we just give a basic idea and let the applicant run with it. If you're wanting to submit banner work specifically in your application, I suggest just picking an event or two that have run already and making your own artwork for them.

(Clan Video Event had generic artwork so if you want a clean slate, that could be a good option)

Note: We don't just tell people to "make X banner" and then hire them off that. People apply or get asked if they would be interested in joining the team. So if you don't actually apply, chances are slim you'll join without doing so.

Okay, I will ty making banners for old events, Then If I liked doing it I will apply