Ranking
Original Post
The Aeon & Allies XCOM2 Experience
It's happening!

The first three missions are over and I am happy to announce a total of zero casulties!

just kidding ofc, FIVE people died D:

So here's the detailed rundown of the first three missions:

First mission

Operation Gatecrasher

This is what our full roster looked like after the first mission (afterwards I hired Icky and TheAnimal with what little supplies I had to spare)

Obligatory meme:

Second mission

Operation Laughing Fog

Third mission

Operation Spider Tomb

SO that's about it for the first three missions. I have to say i was having a blast until everyone died! I was thinking of reviving people who died by just renaming randomly generated characters as "Icky II" etc, but I wont do it unless you are alright with it. I certainly think everyone but NotShadow deserves a second chance!

Memorial so far:

Last edited by Chirs; Sep 19, 2017 at 05:48 PM.
that was so much fun to read!

GOOD FUCKING JOB KEEPING ME ALIVE

Also yeah go ahed and "revive" ppl and do it with the numer behind the name so we can keep track on who died how many times.
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
im confused

no love for the unicorn?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
NotShadow fires
NotShadow does 3 damage
Officer lives

?

Seems like I did everything I could there, maybe if you weren't such a weakling you could take a shot. ICKY
Originally Posted by Unicorn View Post
im confused

no love for the unicorn?

no you are in the character pool, just havent had the luck/supplies to get everyone yet
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
?

Seems like I did everything I could there, maybe if you weren't such a weakling you could take a shot. ICKY

Bro you could have done 3-5 damage. you had a perfectly clear shot and I was behind cover. It's not my fault he's way better than you. Jesus christ.
if this isn't long war, it doesn't count

if it is, I'm sorry your operators can't roll dice
I think I might be retired.