Toribash
read the koe no katachi manga when it was publishing, meh
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I know you like manga but that doesn't help him at all.

i think it does, you get the same or similar stories, in more convenient, expansive, and less restricted versions.. plus the almost always have actual endings unlike most anime
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by Powas View Post

however

Why even bother then? .-.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
read the koe no katachi manga when it was publishing, meh

i think it does, you get the same or similar stories, in more convenient, expansive, and less restricted versions.. plus the almost always have actual endings unlike most anime

But like, is it still easy to follow story wise? I've tried different ones and I can never really get into them. Too difficult for me to actually feel anything.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Why even bother then? .-.

Originally Posted by regotten View Post
exactly

for the feels and teases aaaand good concept
retired
Lets watching juujou mujin no fafnir.I watched videos about this anime but the mc is just a little kid?
So I just got back from the 4 hour trip to go see No Game No Life: Zero in theaters.
Was by far one of the best anime movies I've watched in a good while. you can still go see the dub'd version on sunday if you want to see the movie. Would really look into checking it out since it's only a one time showing.
hacks
Originally Posted by iuli View Post
So I just got back from the 4 hour trip to go see No Game No Life: Zero in theaters.
Was by far one of the best anime movies I've watched in a good while. you can still go see the dub'd version on sunday if you want to see the movie. Would really look into checking it out since it's only a one time showing.

Yeah i will watch;) since i love ngnl