Ranking
some of the dms were kinda sloppy and the random toe grabs were kinda weird, though they are interesting

the initial dm sequence had a rocky start but got better, I think you could do it a bit cleaner if you managed to ghost some of those hits

I liked the way you used the thigh to push yourself to uke to decap him that was mad cool

you hit yourself in the head afterword which made you look like a scrub though

spinaroony was fun

overall I think there needs to be a little more attention on the movements so you can get higher speeds but lots of originality in there.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
The first time watching your openers is cool because you do senseless stuff but then it works out in the end without making it look like you had to put in a lot of effort to make it work, which I think is sweet.
I like your usual distinct buffoonery so I was a bit sad when I saw you kept the grab after the glutes boom, your movement is funny to watch and it's very relaxed so grabbing a heavy part of the tori makes it look like you're no longer moving in your carefree fashion since you have to employ more force to push it around. I don't mind either way of moving but you pull off the relaxed way a lot better
oh yeah