Ranking
honestly, it's just a lot of practice. i trained with shikkumo for the longest time, and with chazer and rune. they drilled how to flow right into me, and i've been working on realism now to prefect my art. i hope to one day look at good as meija in a spar

that spar is great, guys! your movement needs work, it's a little sloppy and undefined. the manips were <3 <3 <3 though! it's been so long since i've seen two people work so hard on a replay together, it's wonderful to see it again your creativeness with this replay was really good!
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Yeah we pretty much gave up after these 2 manip things xD It took like 30mins for each of them to make, it was kinda tiring xD
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
lul what are you saying Karbn that replay was bad cx
YOU GUYS are rusty keep playing and keep doing creative stuff
(welp now i'm jealous and i need to post a new replay)
[ΛΜΔŦΞRΛŞŬ]
i wasn't discussing the quality of the spar, more the idea of the spar itself a good defined movement comes with practice, but ideas and creativity comes from the mind and heart. so i didnt look very hard at the skill, just the ideas behind the movement
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
i wasn't discussing the quality of the spar, more the idea of the spar itself a good defined movement comes with practice, but ideas and creativity comes from the mind and heart. so i didnt look very hard at the skill, just the ideas behind the movement

will my mind is simple i just look at the skill after that the creativity and
the other shit cx
[am A SIMPLE MAN]
-----
A tricking replay MEOWWW it's a wip i think or a scrap
Karbn
stop sending un-finished replay :P i mean it was amazingly good
but boom you too stopped moving >: i want to see a fully replay by you
a new one <3
Attached Files
POOPPOOP.rpl (412.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Meija; Oct 9, 2017 at 08:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[ΛΜΔŦΞRΛŞŬ]
Meija, as always sick replay but Im not gonna lie it looked a bit generic (saw that cork to cork 69 thousand times ) but other than that, flow was sick, great movement no twitching, great balance.
Theres my most recent replay, got only one cnc so uploading it here ;p
Attached Files
#aadame - The Fool.rpl (978.2 KB, 5 views)
Replays, Videos
damn, that was sweet. your movement is still stiff, but you're coming back, and is that in -30 grav too? impressive! i love how uke bends over you and all that. you've flung uke pretty high into the air as well, really great stuff man! the pickup could've been smoother, but it's not bad at all! good work man
Thank you, it was done right after this few years break (like week/2 weeks ago)

Btw theres today's spar with shikk
Attached Files
spar with shik v2.rpl (949.3 KB, 5 views)
Replays, Videos
i asked for this to be put here. thanks ghost!