Toribash
christ, time to come out from lurking too

sup, everyone. i'm finally moving out of my home country in feb to melbourne aus. uni life's gonna suck since im on a very tight budget.

keeps forgetting about tb tho holy shet, still occasionally playing on steam though
-----
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Does Oscar originally from Netherlands? I think I'm wrong, but I believe we did have someone from there.

and uh, no. Myanmar
Last edited by Oscar1412; Oct 16, 2017 at 09:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
-
A lot of my time is spent playing tekken atm and it reminded me to check up on here, might as well try be on here and in-game a bit more it's been a while!
Last edited by Ruadhan; Oct 17, 2017 at 10:12 PM.
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
Originally Posted by Jewww View Post
Plus side work is going to fucking kill me FINALLY have like a few days off so I can post again! Bartender life is busy as fuuuuuuck. Honestly you just end up sleeping the day away waking up and being like wellllll shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit I gotta go to work now.. :P

Yeah my steam is: _solax_ give us an add orrrrrr add me facebook sooooooooon just dm and ill link ya my account lol
-----
Also I think I have like 30-40k still on me that I can use too for an event or something like that, Can't see myself looking to buy any textures atm lolk
-----
Legit so good to see us still kicking haha

I missed you mate. I thought I'll talk with my bartender friend really often at his workplace and I've never been so wrong. So hard to talk during busy hours. Haven't seen him for months outside of work, lol. Anyway do you still sing?

Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Hey there, everyone. It's good to see we're still alive. I hope you're all doing well!

Holy shit, it's rappunk. Sup dude. Last thing I remember about you was the marriage. So how is that going? I can't even take care of myself when I'm 20, lol.

Originally Posted by Oscar1412 View Post
christ, time to come out from lurking too

sup, everyone. i'm finally moving out of my home country in feb to melbourne aus. uni life's gonna suck since im on a very tight budget.

keeps forgetting about tb tho holy shet, still occasionally playing on steam though
-----

and uh, no. Myanmar

Yo, Oscar my man! I would say that this is the rarest country in Piratez. How did you decide to go to Aus?

Originally Posted by Ruadhan View Post
A lot of my time is spent playing tekken atm and it reminded me to check up on here, might as well try be on here and in-game a bit more it's been a while!

Holy shit guys, I'm genuinely happy to see you back. I play tekken from time to time at my friends place. I've been tilting people online with the king leg kick thing. I have legit won matches using only that. And my friend wonders why he gets hate mail :D Do you play the new one? I actually consider getting a ps4 just for that game

Originally Posted by XPaD View Post
oh my my

Me likey. What you have been up to, XPaD? Glad to see you guys <3
Aus vs Canada vs SG, all cost literally the same and i applied for the foundation program for Melbourne Uni a while back and got accepted, so it wasnt that hard of a choice really

seems like everyones coming back btw
-
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Holy shit guys, I'm genuinely happy to see you back. I play tekken from time to time at my friends place. I've been tilting people online with the king leg kick thing. I have legit won matches using only that. And my friend wonders why he gets hate mail Do you play the new one? I actually consider getting a ps4 just for that game

Genuinely happy to see you again and be back! Hahaha King is a beast, hate mail gonna come anyway, get an xbox if you do cause thats what I have to do.

I'm gonna head in-game if anyone going in now.
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
Damn, well maybe on Friday. I'm off to bed. Vacation starts from tomorrow, so I'll try to be here more.