Ranking
Although I'm glad to be back, I'm disappointed to see that Ken left. Looks like I'm going to be the one to have to carry in wars ,now.

So what's everyone been up to since the last time we talked? I understand that Gent and Divine are both starting college now. As for myself, I've just graduated and am starting my new job as an assistant in a pathology lab.
That sounds pretty neat. Please tell me it's neat. How long ago did you start?

I'm considering the possibility of applying to go to school in the States right now - not 100% sure, though.
Originally Posted by Odegaard View Post
Looks like I'm going to be the one to have to carry in wars ,now.

Please. If you think that you're still any good at this game, then you're even more dillusional than I am.

Anyway, I'll be in-game for wars if any of you want to join in. I'll update the thread with results since you're all obsessed and anal over those.

Edit: Gentleman 7 - 0 (AS)
Last edited by visceral; Oct 17, 2017 at 12:11 AM.
Originally Posted by Desmarais View Post
That sounds pretty neat. Please tell me it's neat. How long ago did you start?

I'm considering the possibility of applying to go to school in the States right now - not 100% sure, though.

I'm entering my 3rd week on the job. It's alright, I suppose.

Originally Posted by Gentleman View Post
Gentleman 7 - 0 (AS)

Please. Do you think streaking a bunch of second-rate Nitroesque players makes you any less bad at the game? I was about to suggest that you start dueling again, but I see that you're even more broke than I am.
Relax. None of you were ever good in the first place.

Anyway, do any of you follow football? The one you play with your feet. I need someone to rant to.
Welcome Afghanistan to Cockbound Agony. Our network for global peace and sexual liberation has grown in numbers.

In other news, several key members have left. Full discussion is up on Discord for people who'd like to know the reasoning behind their exodus.