Ranking
Alright, first of all your english is fine I like how you pointed out your negatives but in other words you can say "I'm not active ingame nor in on forums" so that's also kinda like a nail to coffin. Your replays are not bad, looks like you have decent control over your tori but they are all very short and look sorta unfinished. You said you are mainly a sparrer, maybe show us some of your spars instead of making few short replays in 2 days Im neutral for now
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
Alright, first of all your english is fine I like how you pointed out your negatives but in other words you can say "I'm not active ingame nor in on forums" so that's also kinda like a nail to coffin. Your replays are not bad, looks like you have decent control over your tori but they are all very short and look sorta unfinished. You said you are mainly a sparrer, maybe show us some of your spars instead of making few short replays in 2 days Im neutral for now

I'm not comfy with these replays too but I don't think my sparring replays would help since I haven't sparred with a great sparrer so it's kinda meaningless. Anyways I'm going to show what I got.
Attached Files
sparring 1 (Ferusblak).rpl (832.4 KB, 7 views)
sparring 2 (Haluejah).rpl (657.6 KB, 7 views)
sparring 3 (Djdab).rpl (377.9 KB, 8 views)
Alright first things first, activity always rises up, it never goes down at the beginning of it.
Second, your English is fine, all you have to do is work a teeny little bit on it more and you'll be okay.
Third, you're not so bad and just don't point out negatives that YOU see in yourself and people don't, you look just fine to me.
Fourth, being a fag is okay, it's only bad when you cross the limits (by that I mean bothering somebody else).
Fifth, you're willing to improve and we have people who can help you over here.
That's just it for me, don't be a dickhead, you got a yes from me.
Also I don't like socializing much either but when I have to I always make it worth it so don't spare it, it's fun, just go for it.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
mannnn, your replays aren't baddd, but i really dislike how much you put yourself down during the whole application. you've got good control, and i can tell you come from an era of tb where realism in spars was essential. your style is very appealing, so kudo's to you.

you mentioned that you could disappear from tb at any time, which i respect, but don't like.

i'm neutral for now.

stick around the forums and chat with us. i might change my opinion in a bit
Last edited by Karbn; Nov 13, 2017 at 03:15 AM.
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Tbh, I'd like to give super duper explanations like everyone but I just think that the fact that you mentioned your downside is really audacious, and I like it. The replays are kinda unfinished but ya know, I'm a mp person so not-so-long replays are my thing. For now I'm a neutral/yes for you, count it as a neutral, but the chances to get a no from me are close to be impossible. Hang around a bit with us on forums especially and sometimes in game and I'll 100% get a new answer for you.
Find me ingame and duel me
I think I should tell everyone that I didn't mean to be melancholic or just say that I'm all negatives, the point is that, as I said, I've never contributed to community and I've never achieved nothing as well, what means I can't actually point my positives besides my will to always get better and my behavior. I know that I'm an average player but I never reached pro level in nothing so I'm still a random.

Thanks for consideration, peace.
I'll let you in since nobody wants to state his agreement/disagreement about you being around.
"Neutral" I don't even know why that thing exists.
Prove you're worthy and I'll keep you here.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
I'll let you in since nobody wants to state his agreement/disagreement about you being around.
"Neutral" I don't even know why that thing exists.
Prove you're worthy and I'll keep you here.

oh thank you very much

I'm getting familiarized with the rules and how to behave in clan threads and soon I plan begin to participate.
Hello
My name is Denilumi i am a replaymaker
im 14 years old and i come from Albania
i have 3 years of experience in toribash but recently i took a break for 2 months and i started it yesterday
i have to be real im still trash
i do spar trick ukebash parkour mas
im a friendly guy who totally doest cri in the corner about how bad he is
thanks
i have a replay thread too here : http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=572106
its a pretty lonley place with 8k views but its a bad thread with bad replays
thanks for seeing this thread that would not make it in the clan
i will put my latest replay here
Attached Files
Worst Decap Ever.rpl (292.7 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Deni; Nov 21, 2017 at 02:14 PM.
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Originally Posted by denilumi View Post
Hello
My name is Denilumi i am a replaymaker
im 14 years old and i come from Albania
i have 3 years of experience in toribash but recently i took a break for 2 months and i started it yesterday
i have to be real im still trash
i do spar trick ukebash parkour mas
im a friendly guy who totally doest cri in the corner about how bad he is
thanks
i have a replay thread too here : http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=572106
its a pretty lonley place with 8k views but its a bad thread with bad replays
thanks for seeing this thread that would not make it in the clan
i will put my latest replay here

I hate it when people say that they are bad replay makers but they really aren't bad... just a bit of a piss take, don't you think?