Ranking
Original Post
(Parakeet) Parakeet Application Centre

Welcome to Parakeet's recruitment thread!
We hope to see many new faces in the bird cage.

TWEET TWEET

(Parakeet) was founded by [Parrot] in order to create a community of awesome people who have the potential to become great members. People who do well in Parakeet (remain active, don't shitpost, contribute to clan activities, are enjoyable to be around), will have the opportunity to be advanced into Parrot. Essentially, Parakeet is Parrot's unofficial official child clan. View it as a kind of stepping stone, but at the same time, a second close-knit community to be a part of, while at the same time, being a part of Parrot.
If you know Parrot, we are a close group of friends, everyone having their own talents and personality, so we
aren't expecting the best replay makers, the most talented multiplayer players, or the most prestigious artists. We are wanting to grow based on personality, who you are as a person,
someone who can become a part of the family and everyone wants to be around. Do you think you are the person to fulfill that role? If so, then please continue on with this post!

APPLICATIONS
Your application is to be in a free-form format. Feel free to include whatever you would like in it. If you want to be successful with your app, you maybe be inclined to tell us a bit about yourself, what you do, what you're good at (both IRL+Toribash), what you bring to the table, why you want to be here, all the good stuff!
There is no set format or things to include, but ya know, the better the application is, the better your chances are! Feel free to include replays, art, fun stuff, whatever tickles your fancy!

After you have finished with your app, I encourage you to join our Discord and our IRC which is #Parrot to get to know all the members better and so we can get to know you!

Hello
-----
Well im good at working and fighting irl+toribash, i like to meet new people i work at a club. i will try my hardest to make this clan 1st and i like clans and more hope this i good enough for you thank you!
Last edited by Enlyn; Nov 17, 2017 at 02:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well... here we go.

About me, as a person

First and foremost, I'll start with who I am outside of Toribash. My real name is João Pedro - names aren't translatable, but it'd be something comparable to 'John Peter' - yeah, Brazilians have a thing for double first names.
I find it odd too, but I never got to choose where I would be born at, eh?

I'm twenty-one years old. I work full time as a stockman in my city's local coca cola company and I've been working there since I was eighteen years old. Well, enough with the boring talk:
My hobbies are mostly directed towards gaming. I'm a fan of older games (an example being Final Fantasy Tactics - a classic favorite) and I play some WoW here and there.

I like to consider myself a very average guy. I'm not any extreme of any spectrum. I'm an avid gamer, I have an active social life, I'm happily married, I watch freakin' anime occasionally, I eat burguers every single weekend and I love tattoos.
Got my both arms tattooed up and I'm planning on finishing them completely with some sleeves.
I'm also a lover of poetry and rap music. I occasionally write both, but in my language (portuguese).

In toribash

I've sold my main account many years ago (it was allowed back then). The account was liiiiiit man, had so much stuff that I can barely remember. But I did manage to get myself some void, pure and demon packs - which back in the day, were beyond rare. At least I think they were.

Today, I'm only but a shadow of the highly customized tori I used to be. I'm working on getting back there, you know? Gotta look good while you kick some scrub azz.

Why Parakeet?

Well, it's habitual for any social being to seek out somewhere they can seemingly fit - be it a group in their work, in their school, in their university - or in a game, for a better example.

The two things that I often look up to when I try to choose of "where should I go?" are: the vanity reason which is "How good will it fit?" and I have to say that both [Parakeet] and [Parrot] tags are BEAUTIFUL aaaand actually how close said group are. A close knit community of players is just something that I can't read without desiring to be part of, and that is why I've chosen to apply here.

That is the end of my application, guys! Thanks for reading, see ya 'round.
平和 Peace and 戦争 war are abstract concepts.
Because 男性 men always seek 闘争 strife.
Welcome to Parakeet Nero, I too enjoy a pimped tori we will get along great B)
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Originally Posted by AussieCunt View Post
Welcome to Parakeet Nero, I too enjoy a pimped tori we will get along great B)

Thanks AussieCunt! Heh, I still have a loooong way to go about that.

Originally Posted by Milf View Post
Whalecum Nero, please feel free to drink as much alcohol as you like.

I'm a beer guy. Let's raise our mugs 'n drink ale!
平和 Peace and 戦争 war are abstract concepts.
Because 男性 men always seek 闘争 strife.
Ill help you get there friend ;) you can wear some of my spares until you sort yourself out if you really like. Just don't be like the last guy and sell them doe ;p

Added you to the member ranks, hope to see you ingame sometime.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits