Desavantages:
-i can't run
-i'm romanian so i dont talk too much english

-I'm a good attacker but a Bad defender
-i Wish that i will enter Your clan

-Shagy
We may have let you into Parakeet but \o/
Staff killed it.

Sorry Shagy, feel free to try again some other time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
We may have let you into Parakeet

That's a little loose
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
That's a little loose

So was your mom but hey, I didn't complain.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Hi there, I'd like to apply for parrot.

A bit about myself: My name is Lagan. I'm 21 years old. I'm from the Gaeltacht area but currently I'm living up here in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Some of our favourite phrases here are;
  • "What's the craic bai?" = How is it going, sir?
  • "He's quite fond of a drink" = He has severe alcoholism.
  • "Houl yer whisht!" = Please be silent.
And many, many more.

I'm in my third year at university, undertaking a bachelor's degree in criminal justice. Aside from academics, my main interest would be in music and visual art. I've played guitar since I was 8, and I've been playing in bands for years. My current band is signed and has released two EPs and one full-length to date. I'll post some pictures at the end for you guys!
In terms of clan history, I was in Evil for a combined total of about 4-5 years. The only clan I've been in previous to this was Atlantic, may it rest in peace. I'm still on great terms with all the guys in Evil. I just came back after being kicked for inactivity to find that most of the members I knew had moved on. I felt a bit out of place recently and decided it was time to finally leave. Feel free to ask some of the current members about me.
In regards to the inactivity period I just mentioned, I had a couple of breaks from Toribash. Bottom line however, this is really the only game I play anymore. It's the only online community I've ever been involved in and for those reasons it's important to me and I always find myself coming back. I've been extremely active recently however, both ingame and on the forums. I plan to keep this up. The news of TB Next has me quite excited and I'm looking forward to seeing a potential surge in the community. That's all folks!
If you want to find out more you can hit me up on the TB discord channel or PM me. I love to voicechat and hangout with fellow toribash members, so I'm always open for a chat.

Why I want to join Parrot: Firstly, I love the fun-based aspect of the clan. Sometimes we have to remember that we are a bunch of fellas playing a computer game, so it's best not to take things too seriously. To an extent of course, but you get what I mean! You guys seem like you can have a good laugh and that's what is important to me in a clan. After all, that's the main reason for most of us being here.
Also, I find Parrot's memberlist to be extremely impressive. Lots of legends, staff, and generally great members who have generally done a lot for the community. It's something I admire and would love to be a part of.
Lastly, because Parrot is the one true superior birb clan.

What I can bring to Parrot: I think my time in Evil conveys my loyalty to a clan. If you guys like me, and I fit in well here, I'm going to be around forever or at least for a whole lot of years. I'm sure I will fit in well if accepted, for the aforementioned reasons in the previous section.
Moreover, I'm super active these days. I'm not going to spam the board with posts but I'll make sure to post regularly and help maintain activity. I've also been playing a lot of the actual game recently too! (wow!) Replay making is something that I've just never sunk my teeth into, but in recent times I've been trying my arm a bit. I've been finding it great fun. I can also actively participate in wars and help set up events for Parrot. I'm pretty alright at aikido but my favourite mod would have to be oldschool wushu, none of that hand-throwing mushu rubbish though.

That about summarizes me as a person and my motives for applying, I think. Whilst I realise it's my job to get to know you, I'd love for you to reach out to me on discord (Wicked#9686) for a chat - especially if you need any clarifications or have any questions in regards to this app.
My apologies for a lack of memes and this being a potentially boring read. I'm more comfortable writing this way, though.

Fun part now! Some pictures:

Dude on the right with the blue guitar. Hair looks wild in this one.

Eating my hair.

Cool shot from a festival in Holland a few years ago. Any dutch lads here?

About two years ago. Just when I started to grow my hair out. Looks shite, whatever.

These are sort of getting repititive. Last one!

Last edited by Wicked; Jan 1, 2018 at 06:56 AM.
setting up a poll in the private board now.
Last edited by tertywerty; Jan 1, 2018 at 07:51 AM.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by AssassinPro View Post
when do I have the best chance of catching you in-game?

I'm usually in game about 3-4 days a week.
Away today with family stuff for the new year, but free pretty much most of tomorrow.
If you hang out in the Parrot discord or IRC I'll come find you tomorrow if that suits? Or you can just try and search for me at some point!
Look forward to it.