ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Can't see number of posts?
I've recently joined the community and already made a few posts and noticed everyone profile says how many they've made but don't have that field under mine?
It shows them here

But it usually takes a few seconds/minutes to have it displayed right here under your name
-----
It could be connected to the fact that you're a white belt, maybe it will change after you have played some vames/have been around for some time
Last edited by Krong; Nov 30, 2017 at 01:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[TLL]
Hi there and welcome to the community! There are many restrictions that come with being a white belt, and not displaying a post count may be one of them. All of the restrictions are usually related with 20 qi, so after you play at least 20 games your post count should appear.

Also, although not related, bear in mind that posts on some boards do not count towards your post count so don't be confused if that happens.
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
Hi there and welcome to the community! There are many restrictions that come with being a white belt, and not displaying a post count may be one of them. All of the restrictions are usually related with 20 qi, so after you play at least 20 games your post count should appear.

Also, although not related, bear in mind that posts on some boards do not count towards your post count so don't be confused if that happens.

Actually, I'm pretty sure it's brown belt needed to see post count, see: Daeyyn, Kurro.
These accounts are both above Yellow belt but do not show post count, I have an alt which is Brown belt and it shows post count.