people playing: 38, servers online: 16, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: keap67

  Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion
Register FAQ General Rules Community
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Dec 22, 2017   #1
Elite
Senior Member
 
God Belt
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 1,255



(Style) Style

Elite Moderated Message:
We have merged with Nitro if you wish to join us apply there

Original Post


Last edited by Elite; Jan 1, 2018 at 03:13 AM..
Elite is offline  
Old Dec 22, 2017   #2
iPod
Member
 
Black Belt
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 221



This renewal/revival is going to be awesome.
Can't wait to see the new faces we pick up along the way.
Also, if I am not mistaken new art is on the way soon, so can't wait for that either.
This clan will be beautiful.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.
iPod is offline  
Old Dec 22, 2017   #3
Blur
ub3r
 
10th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 2,817
Clan: Midnight



Good luck, if you wanna ally with (TCV) that'd be cool
dead
Blur is offline  
Old Dec 22, 2017   #4
Elite
Senior Member
 
God Belt
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 1,255



Originally Posted by Blur View Post
Good luck, if you wanna ally with (TCV) that'd be cool

sure thing blur, nice to be allied with a friend

Originally Posted by iPod View Post
This renewal/revival is going to be awesome.
Can't wait to see the new faces we pick up along the way.
Also, if I am not mistaken new art is on the way soon, so can't wait for that either.
This clan will be beautiful.

Yeah when shook is done with the new clan art it'll be nice.

Last edited by Elite; Dec 22, 2017 at 09:23 PM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Elite is offline  
Old Dec 23, 2017   #5
mytholigy
Member
 
6th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 287



op op. its op
FTP GANG
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Team Mushu Master
mytholigy is offline  
Old Dec 23, 2017   #6
iPod
Member
 
Black Belt
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 221



Originally Posted by mytholigy View Post
op op. its op

Welcome to Style Myth, so glad to have you in the clan.
Hope you enjoy the time we spend together in the future ^-^
To (Style)!
Also, I have some replays for all of your beautiful faces ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Rycardo Spar
Elite Spar
Keep in mind I am in this clan for my art, not my replays ;)
Anyways hope you can enjoy my replays at least a little.
Attached Files
File Type: rpl [Spar] Rycardo10.rpl (867.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: rpl [Spar] Elite.rpl (170.5 KB, 2 views)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.

Last edited by iPod; Dec 24, 2017 at 12:17 AM..
iPod is offline  
Old Dec 23, 2017   #7
Elite
Senior Member
 
God Belt
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 1,255



Originally Posted by iPod View Post
Welcome to Style Myth, so glad to have you in the clan.
Hope you enjoy the time we spend together in the future ^-^
To (Style)!
Also, I have some replays for all of your beautiful faces ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Rycardo Spar
Elite Spar
Keep in mind I am in this clan for my art, not my replays ;)
Anyways hope you can enjoy my replays at least a little.

Some nice replays as always
Elite is offline  
Old Dec 23, 2017   #8
iPod
Member
 
Black Belt
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 221



Originally Posted by Elite View Post
Some nice replays as always

Why thank you Elite ^-^
Also, welcome Crollex to the clan, glad to have such an amazing artist in the clan.
I hope you enjoy your stay in (style).
Just a little update on mahself, I am going to be inactive for most of the day on Christmas day, but if you need something you can try to reach me via discord.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.
iPod is offline  
Old Dec 23, 2017   #9
Elite
Senior Member
 
God Belt
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 1,255



Originally Posted by iPod View Post
Why thank you Elite ^-^
Also, welcome Crollex to the clan, glad to have such an amazing artist in the clan.
I hope you enjoy your stay in (style).
Just a little update on mahself, I am going to be inactive for most of the day on Christmas day, but if you need something you can try to reach me via discord.

I think most of us will be inactive on Christmas.
Elite is offline  
Old Dec 24, 2017   #10
iPod
Member
 
Black Belt
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 221



Welcome to the clan Hacks took you long enough xd
Anyways, glad to have you here, great artist.
Also, an amazing replay maker, enjoy your stay bud <3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.
iPod is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:28 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ragdoll fighting game physics fighting game ragdoll fighting physics funmotion joints martial arts karate pc mac free game turn based game