Ranking
Umm, I got denied. So it's not multi-applying. And I applied for one clan since I came back. So you clearly have no idea what to complain about, you just want to complain about something. And why are you posting here GabeElite when you're not even in the clan? And sorry for not reading the first post.
lol,im an old member,get out and dont multi apply,
if you are still interested try again in a week and read the first post <3
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
Hello I am IcyColdPie a blue belt that has a TON of skill in mushu/boxshu and acido small and big dojo. I have bean in Beta and wapow on old account that I have fagoten the password for what wa sa 5th dan black belt.My forms of comuncation is discor and email. Thanks IcyColdPie ;)
Originally Posted by IcyColdPie View Post
fagoten

you didn't read the first post AND you called me a fag
no ty
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
[Nitro] Application (WMKING)
Ayo, I'm WMKing, CornBurglar, BoonersD, ThicCarney, Fanker453, and maybe another account or two I've forgotten about. Rather than using an unwieldy string of names, you can call me Tyler.

I've been playing Toribash for the last 3 (I think) years on-and off. I quickly became attuned toward boxshu after a short bout of aikido when I began followed by a bit of a mushu kick; after a little jumbling boxshu has become my most played mod by far. I have near a cumulative 10th dan if not a little past that, most of the time invested on the account Fanker453.

I've spent time in a few clans. The first I joined would have been after I had been a player for a year (4 dan at the time?), I stayed in this clan, something that started with an O and was the 7th ranked clan, I think, for about 4 months and as kicked because I was inactive for two weeks. I later joined a clan (not sure what) for 2 days, and subsequently created my own clan, Noodle, which I ran for about half of a year before I had to leave Toribash and it became inactive. I'm now looking for a clan I can be with for the long haul, hopefully a group of people that stays consistent at least in communication. In a clan I search for a good group o' people that are close, talk much, and end up having relevancy in each other's lives. I only experienced this with my
---------------------------------Interrupted by Toribash---------------------------------
(It was my turn) I only experienced this relationship with a clan in Noodle, where I developed to be close with a few of my members. I hope to have this again, perhaps with Nitro, perhaps with some other clan depending on how everything plays out (but hopefully Nitro).

Hopefully I'm worth consideration. If skill is an issue, I'm open to being tested and all that jazz just be aware I'm horribly inconsistent, but I guess that sounds like a cop-out (maybe it is a bit).

I'm a dedicated player, I'm dedicated to the game and if I end up within Nitro I cannot promise I'll be dedicated to the clan immediately, but again, a group of people I can be committed to is what I'm looking for.

Best Luck-
WMKing, CornBurglar, BoonersD, ThicCarney, Fanker453, and maybe another account or two I've forgotten about

PS: I'm 17, if that's relevant.
-----
Day is better than Zack at Toribash
Also this; I got caught up in writing and forgot, sorry.
Last edited by WMKing; Dec 31, 2017 at 09:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Your still in (Noodle) if you really want to have a chance at us, please leave your clan.
Originally Posted by WMKing View Post
Just hadn't followed through with hitting the quit button yet, sorry.

Alright, will discuss you with the guys

Update: The guys are unsure about you, which im sorry to say you're denied.
You can apply again within 2 weeks, wish you good luck.
Last edited by hanna; Jan 1, 2018 at 08:20 PM.
No hard feelings, but a reason would be appreciated. Gotta know if applying in the future is worth it or if the group just really is probably not a good fit.