Ranking
Original Post
Fantasy Staff League!

WHADDAP MY DUDES, ES COMIN' AT YOU WITH A FANTASY STAFF LEAGUE!

This is basically like the Fantasy Clan League but instead of clans, you choose which staff member is going to win! Each participating staff member will be put into a bracket on Challonge and you must fill a bracket with who you think is going to win the entire tournament! Once the bracket period is over then the actual fighting will begin. The staff team should be able to schedule properly, meaning that we can announce if games are going to be played publicly. Unless some staff don't want their games announced.

Once bracket period ends, there is no changing your bracket.
NO ALTS. If you're found using an alternate account you will be punished. Only 1 submission per player.
We will be using Challonge, so make sure to use that.
BRACKET PERIOD: You have 7 days to create a bracket and enter. (from the day this was posted meaning February 16th)

To Enter
To enter all you have to do is send 5k to "MagicalSack" and post here with the code template below.
Lol bands is gonna win
Transaction History of the TC Being Sent (or screenshot of the transaction history):
Image of your bracket:

Prizes will be:

1st place: 50% of the total prize pool + 50,000 Toricredits + 5 Shiai Tokens

2nd place: 35% of the total prize pool + 30,000 Toricredits + 3 Shiai Tokens

3rd place: 15% of the total prize pool + 10,000 Toricredits + 2 Shiai Tokens

Bracket (names might be tiny)

Mods

Alternatively you can click here for the bracket

Copy paste these names into your bracket. To save time, click add bulk and just copy the list. Also make sure to make this a double elimination tournament.
Erth
Creati0n
Typhon
Joel
dick
Reimu
Pouffy
Submerge
Smaguris
Tertywerty
Retro
hampa
Orko
AkeSS
Viddah
suomynona
Blur
Reta
Martin
sir
Hagan
Butler
zwouter
Wizard
TyZi
bands
dylan
Wildslash
Rihanna
Seth
Kriegery
Tinerr
neko
Ping
Last edited by rickie; Feb 10, 2018 at 08:09 PM.
Where are my powers mom?
Last edited by RKG; Feb 7, 2018 at 11:07 PM.
SEND ME TC 4FREE

your bracket is inncorrect. you gotta make sure you add the names in by copy pasting the code list with all the names at the bottom into participants.
excuse me event squad but im suing you for taking my fantasy idea without giving any credit whatsoever, i’d like a payment of 5 bitcoin in my account or else i’ll take down toribash
Originally Posted by oksasha View Post
god this is gonna be hard because all of you suck, will post my bracket in a sec

yeah, staff don't really sweat in game because we don't care. unlike you duelers who sweat daily.
Originally Posted by Nerfpls View Post
excuse me event squad but im suing you for taking my fantasy idea without giving any credit whatsoever, i’d like a payment of 5 bitcoin in my account or else i’ll take down toribash

Please refer to Creati0ns quote which you can find in my signature

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Erth is gonna win

Bracket

For your records...
You've successfully sent 5000 ToriCredits to Magicalsack.
Thank you,
Best regards

Could be really close between Sub and Erth, but I think Erth is gonna make it.

You've successfully sent 5000 ToriCredits to MagicalSack.

http://challonge.com/dpxshaed