Toribash
Hello, I see you back
If you really want to get official make new, better goals, just like host 5 tournaments [ ] host global event[ ] win clan league [ ] and so on
Originally Posted by Overlord View Post
Hello, I see you back
If you really want to get official make new, better goals, just like host 5 tournaments [ ] host global event[ ] win clan league [ ] and so on

Seems legit, im not using computer much cos im having moving out process But im trying To get more active atleast in forums with phone
Something is better than nothing.

I am so glad to be back in the most caring and family-like clan, I've ever been in. Also I am insane... literally. Damn It feels good.
I'm a wordsmith cursed with verses and the worst shit.
A vile winged wicked bird who no one lurks with.

Originally Posted by SKITZOFRENIK View Post
I am so glad to be back in the most caring and family-like clan, I've ever been in. Also I am insane... literally. Damn It feels good.

Welcome, im not really playing tb anymore but ill be in forums. Im gonna make you leader when on computer.

Sure thing, bro. I'll try to recruit after my exams, try wars and such in the mean time. Any other ways to contact you, like skype or such?

Sure thing, bro. I'll try to recruit after my exams, try wars and such in the mean time. Any other ways to contact you, like skype or such?

Pm me your whatsapp? (Phone number)

I sent you my number in PM. After my exams are done, I'll start recruiting and playing regularly.

finally
I AM FINALLY FREE. I've been released from my studies... only to be bothered my more. I did horrible in my exams. Okay, time to reinovate

Does anyone of you cunts remember me?

Does anyone of you cunts remember me?

perhaps