Toribash
Your app could be done better, feel free to add me on discord if you need help: Sora#4699

@HeresDrama
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
Dillon App
Dillon Application

Do you have discord? Yes i join ace discord.

Why did you pick ace? I like the leader so far for one but also because of the rank system and its a decent clan.

How can i help ace? Well i love to war so im very postive i can help out in ace staying number 1.

How active on forums? Im active once a week on forums but i can be more active if needed on forums.

Ive been banned before for trolling reta twice for a mouth.

Alts are, DaddyDill, xXUnDead4Xx , Dillon7803 , and a few more i dont use.

are you familiar with ace members? I know a few but not that much.

Ive been in so many clans i couldent name them all because i dont remeber but i am not clan hopper just been playing for 7 years u join alot of clans.

My toirbash special skills would be im a good mod maker.(Owner: Dillon BattleArena4.tbm)

Last edited by ExtremesTwitch; Mar 12, 2018 at 08:51 PM.
👑
Forgot to write posted for discussion @dillon
-----
Sorry denied
Last edited by Hikou; Mar 14, 2018 at 12:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
#sick

ABOUT ME

I am a 20 year old toribash god from germany(gmt+1).

TORIBASH LIFE
I started toribash back in 2011. I am top 500 right now. 59% win rate. AND I DIDNT EVEN TRY.
WHY ACE

CAUSE I AM AN ACE.
What do you have to offer ace

MYSELF.
Attached Files
rekt.rpl (30.2 KB, 2 views)
clan serial.rpl (72.0 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by torilose; Mar 15, 2018 at 10:24 PM.
TB NEXT HYPUU
Originally Posted by torilose View Post

ABOUT ME

I am a 20 year old toribash god from germany(gmt+1).

TORIBASH LIFE
I started toribash back in 2011. I am top 500 right now. 59% win rate. AND I DIDNT EVEN TRY.
WHY ACE

CAUSE I AM AN ACE.
What do you have to offer ace

MYSELF.

Yeah Sorry, but you've been denied.

Please put a lot more thought into your app the next time you want to apply.
Don’t bother reapplying unless it’s substantially
better than this mess.
#sick
I'm 8 years old I would like to join ace because it's number 1 clan and I'm number 1!!! I have clout goggles to block out the haters also. Please consider my app I live in murica aswell
Originally Posted by KillSwitch View Post
I'm 8 years old I would like to join ace because it's number 1 clan and I'm number 1!!! I have clout goggles to block out the haters also. Please consider my app I live in murica aswell

Ok.......you don't even need to be discussed you're denied.

Reasons: Don't apply while in another clan, and Your app is shit.
Application for Ascended (Ace)
!!SETTING AN EXAMPLE!!
Introduction: - Include a little about yourself, some personal info. we aren't asking you to tell us about the wart on the left side of your nutsack, a little about your life, do you study? age, etc.. keep it short and snappy.
My name is Michael, I'm 19 years old and I'm currently in university studying Computer Science with Games.(otherwise known as games design and development). I currently live in the UK (GMT+0) but one day I'd like to move over to the Netherlands because I have a lot more friends there and I really like their culture.

Toribash Info: - you can include up to 3 paragraphs in this section: general career info(belt, forum activitiy, join date, ingame name), your favourite mods/most skilled mods and you can include previous clan history in this section also.
My IGN is Soda and I'm a 10th dan black belt. I originally started to play Toribash in 2009 when a friend of mine introduced me to the game, I didn't actually have a computer then so we would always play in single player together on the same computer taking turns to do our move. I made my first account in 2010 called Legsnaper, which got hacked. I quit the game and came back in 2013 on an account called JahovaWitness(current account). I'm not very active on the forums other than in the market, but I try to get involved sometimes.

I don't particularly have a favorite mod and I like to play anything really. But if I had to choose I would say Boxshu, ABD(varients) and Lenshu(varients) are my three go to. I also like to play Twinswords, Acrojoust and Ballgore.

I have been in a fair few clans in my time on Toribash, most notably: [AS], (BadC), (Enf), (Ne), (Rome) and others. All of these clans served me well, for a while. however sometimes it didn't take long for me to realise that I wasn't really having that much fun, or I end up feeling too redundant as there are too many other players in the clan who are better than me in more ways than one.

Why (ACE)??: - In all honesty, you might not have a particular reason for wanting to join us, in this section you could include some of the people you know in the clan etc. (join the discord and find us ingame. if we can get to know you before voting on your app, your chances of getting a yes may increase.)
My reason for wanting to join your clan is because I enjoy playing with many of the members in Ace and have been friends with some of you for a fair amount of time which means we already have a great bond and there will be no conflicts when warring etc. Another reason is that the skill level of most members matches mine and this means that we can evolve and learn together rather than one person always shining above the rest of the group.

Bans and Infactions - Personally I usually wouldn't post my bans and infractions, but if you feel like you're not very well known to us it would be a good idea to post them. Regardless, for the sake of this top quality example, I'll post mine.(This also helps to flesh out your application :P)

Bans:
Feb 19th, 2018(1 Day) - Reason: I was being a smart ass in a tourney and asked Typhon to ban me from the server, upon muting me, I tpyed /rec and mute evaded, So I got banned from the game for 1 day for Mute Evading (Love you Typhy)

Mar 28th, 2016(Perma Banned1 Month) - Reason: 2 years ago I was certain that my time on Toribash was done and I didn't want to play the game anymore. In an effort to try and force myself to quit the game(they no longer do requested bans..?), I caused absolute havoc! Tip: if you wanna get perma banned, don't tell them you wanna get perma banned.
EXPLICIT CONTENT!!
https://gyazo.com/de5866bfcd72f5e95bb1835402b0ab0f
https://gyazo.com/7f43d0c2d74ac4929c389f2959b34b15
https://gyazo.com/ff88867084b9dece94350875b6788997
https://gyazo.com/8eabd83988ed2fc2b5b6b28e99c817b3

Infractions and Warnings
Dec 31st, 2017 - Reason: Useless Post. ....was I drunk or something I don't remember this..? whatever..
Sep 10th, 2016 - Reason: Warning. I believe this one was in a market thread I was commenting on someones texture or something and told them I'd consider buying it if they changed something idfk but yeah. I remember arguing with Powas about this being unnecessary.
Nov 1st, 2014 - Reason: Useless Post. Don't remember what it was, Useless Post infractions are useless anyway -3-

Always leave a closing comment and sign it with love.

So that's it, hope to see you all ingame and I'll be sure to hit up the discord.
Your's truly,

Sodapoppin <3

P.S. Be sure to proofread your work, class. See you on Monday for your exam.
Last edited by Soda; Mar 16, 2018 at 03:26 AM.
If you're reading this, you just failed...
Nice example app ya made for us, will be sure to add it to the main page later...but long tho, might scare ppl off haha
Last edited by Hikou; Mar 16, 2018 at 03:11 PM.
#sick