Toribash
Karbn - Running Practice

Very clean and very realistic in my opinion. Liked the climbs, they were realistic and I'm pretty sure you did not use grabs. Jumps were clean as well. By the way, you're a life saver. Your running opener in this replay reminded me of my own running technique which I forgot over my Toribash break.

Here is a replay I just made.
Lately I've been interested in tricking, and am thinking of making a few replays on it. Moves based off of what I've seen and old tricking replay moves.
Working on the cork.

No mod, simply xspar.tbm
Attached Files
ELXVN~Nocturnewip14.rpl (182.3 KB, 21 views)
Last edited by Forreign; Apr 7, 2018 at 08:59 AM.
<Kurokaen>He's so damn friendly except for when he thrusts his foot into your face.
The opening to the replay wasn't very good in my opinion. It was slow and your arms were very stiff.
I don't really know what you were going for after the opener, but you jumped with your toe making it not very realistic, and the landing wasn't the best.
There's something off with that cork setup, probably because your chest was rotated, it makes the setup look very sloppy.
But eh, I don't really know much about tricking.

Here's a madman and my bad attempt at a touchdown raiz to cork. I'm planning to continue the tricking replay, but I need to fix the cork first. Unfortunately I'm not skilled enough to pull of a good looking cork xp. Feel free to edit the tricking replay to nail the cork, I would like to see what it would look like
Attached Files
Instep - M - Pandemonium.rpl (480.5 KB, 14 views)
Instep - T - Aquamarine.rpl (317.7 KB, 24 views)
Last edited by Instep; Apr 10, 2018 at 12:43 PM.
"It doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful"
My replay thread
instep, babe! glad to see you back!
madman, i really have nothing to say other than your flow was wonderful. all your moves flowed into each other, and made sense. i dislike the back kick near the end and how it stopped your momentum, i would've loved to have you slice right through uke instead of the sudden stop. your poses could also use some work. always try to keep a straight back and lumbar when you finish your stances

the tricking is alright, the flow is there as always. however, your body positioning isn't always the best. for instance, when you go for your cork, you raise your arms too early, causing you to not gain as much height and speed. same thing on your td raiz. other than that, good work

a parkour i released a couple days ago, but no one commented on it again
Attached Files
gravity.tbm (9.5 KB, 5 views)
Gravity is not real.rpl (3.61 MB, 6 views)
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
It's great! Really nothing to say honestly. I wish you could have tricked though ;~;

*let's spar each other on that map sometime*

Here's a replay of me and dividen. He gave up towards the end and stopped... He said "punch me on head," so I did. *i got my balance back somewhat!*

edit: I'm proud of my dodges, even if they weren't all that good. ):<
Attached Files
[MAS] MiZ.rpl (324.5 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Lotus; Apr 17, 2018 at 01:06 AM.
¿?
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
instep, babe!

Greed is jealous.
<Kurokaen>He's so damn friendly except for when he thrusts his foot into your face.
Originally Posted by Forreign View Post
Greed is jealous.

Fr0sty is also jealous.
¿?
HE'S MINE.

Ahem... anyway, the replay was nice, your balance was great, the only thing I can really say is that the block you did looked kind of weird. I can't really give any advice because it was really short.

Here's a self spar and random thing I made for fun(Lowered dmt). I should spar in multi more, I can't split my attention to control 2 characters at once xP
Attached Files
Instep - D - Badwater.rpl (662.4 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Instep; Apr 20, 2018 at 08:41 AM.
My replay thread
Originally Posted by Fr0styCube View Post
Fr0sty is also jealous.

You've got me
One more, my first attempt at making a MAS replay, at least I think it counts as MAS. I tried making the hits barely miss. I could probably make the ending better, but I really wanted to throw uke
Attached Files
Instep - Self Spar - Altale.rpl (1.64 MB, 16 views)
Last edited by Instep; Apr 21, 2018 at 09:20 AM.
My replay thread
NOBODY BETTER CNC THIS BEFORE I DO

WAIT A FEW MY DOOD, I GOT THIS
-----
So, first reaction: "holy crap wut"

Then taking a look at it again, it was a little too one sided. Obviously, thats what you were going for, but I would've prefered to see some attacks hit. The first punch from uke looked off, and the double kick at the end seemed a lil wonking...

THE DODGES THOUGH OMG

They were god like lmao. Just maybe make the steps a little less exaggerated. The step at the end, though make sense in terms of mas, it still looks off. You leaned forward and moved backwards, sorta looked like you were about to become the second coming of Micheal Jackson and run backwards lol.

The spin at the end, before the double kick, also looks off. It kinda ruined the flow of the match imo. In my head was just "THAT COULD HAVE BEEN THE MOST SLICK LOW SWEEP." But its oki lol

The throw was coolio

Tbh... mas me really cool! I'd love to mas you please see more!
Last edited by Lotus; Apr 21, 2018 at 06:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
¿?