Originally Posted by billy View Post
Pokemon red is the best pokemon

You should of have waited for page 144 so you could have post 1444
Keep walking
Originally Posted by billy View Post
Pokemon red is the best pokemon

I don't know.
I kinda like the looks of Sun & Moon.
I don't know anthing about Pokemon don't kill me.
Originally Posted by Manitoda View Post
I don't know.
I kinda like the looks of Sun & Moon.
I don't know anthing about Pokemon don't kill me.

i played it on nintindo ds.... or whatever its called
-----
I wonder if the items section thread will catch up to the clan post... only 100k apart
Last edited by Hotbox; Apr 20, 2018 at 05:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i plays done of those pokemon games but i don't find it that attracting to make me want to play it again
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
I just came and seen that gabe is most recent post in 4 threads in the clan center
Hi, my name is Foxy. I'm kind of noisy and I'm very annoying. I love World of Tanks. My favorite tank is the Object 705A which is a Russian heavy tank. No, I'm not Russian or affiliated with Russia. In my free time I like to play video games, work on my car and PC and do various other activities like art and guitar. Sometimes I go for walks outside with my family. I hail from California. I'm almost 22 years old now but I'm still adorable. Please don't hate me. I like fluffy clouds and marshmellows. Pie and sushi are my favorite kinds of food. Does anyone else want to talk about themselves now?
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
hi my name is Gabe i am 14 i like video games and baseball i really enjoy shooting games and i am absolutely addicted to fortnite lately.i always visit my dad and mom each year since they've been split for like 13 years(i live with my mom),i love to go out and chill with friends and school is meh.WHOS NEXT
Are you Gaben? Like... THE Gaben? Valve's almighty poohead?
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
Hi, my name is Foxy. I'm kind of noisy and I'm very annoying. I love World of Tanks. My favorite tank is the Object 705A which is a Russian heavy tank. No, I'm not Russian or affiliated with Russia. In my free time I like to play video games, work on my car and PC and do various other activities like art and guitar. Sometimes I go for walks outside with my family. I hail from California. I'm almost 22 years old now but I'm still adorable. Please don't hate me. I like fluffy clouds and marshmellows. Pie and sushi are my favorite kinds of food. Does anyone else want to talk about themselves now? :)

Hi, I'm Tabby, a 17-year-old male born and raised in Paisley, which is located in Scotland, which means my accent can either be very hard to understand or very liked by people who are not from here. I very much enjoy a game called "LittleBigPlanet", reason being is that it's a huge part of my childhood, my favorite song from the game is "The Wilderness", in LBP1. Another game franchise which is a part of my childhood is "Ratchet and Clank", I had a ton of fun playing it when I was younger because it was easy for me at that age and I enjoy the harder difficulties to this day.
In my free time, I either play video games, do sports such as Hockey and Badminton or hang out with my IRL friends.
I sometimes also spend my time practicing things like grammar and formatting posts, as I enjoy looking somewhat professional. I don't have a favorite food because I can eat pretty much anything that's given to me.
I very much dislike anime. And Typhon. And Unicorn too.
I'm dyslexic.
Anyone else?

i also like to write long paragraphs about things to cure my boredom
foxy yes,and tabby lemma go to scotland