Ranking
Original Post
Skydiving
So I just got my A license and need to start logging some jumps for my FS1, if anyone is around in the UK with a license, drop me a message and we can book up some jumps, my local clubs are at Sibson or Chatteris, however I got my license all the way over at Netheravon so I can travel a bit.

Also interested to see how many of you have tried freefall (Not Static Line jumps or Tandems)
Last edited by Bless; Apr 23, 2018 at 04:28 PM.
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucckkkk Skydiving, tell me what makes it so appealing to jump out of a good airplane.
|Team Aikido|Obey|
Never tried skydiving before... However, I would if I get a chance, even tho I am scared of hights. (When i'm somewhere high, and look down, I just lose banalce)

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Same here man, as soon as I notice that where I am at is too high my body just stops working.
|Team Aikido|Obey|
Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucckkkk Skydiving, tell me what makes it so appealing to jump out of a good airplane.

It's the adrenaline rush, the feeling of freefall, particularly the first time you try it, even if it's just for about 3-4 seconds on a static line, is genuinely like a better high than any drug.

Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Never tried skydiving before... However, I would if I get a chance, even tho I am scared of hights. (When i'm somewhere high, and look down, I just lose banalce)

Get back to me when I've got over a thousand jumps logged and i'll take you on a tandem, it's not the same feeling as doing it yourself but it might give you the confidence to do a static line jump.

Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
Same here man, as soon as I notice that where I am at is too high my body just stops working.

Mine did for the first couple jumps, you don't remember the first few seconds, but everything you've learnt means you just go straight into autopilot and you don't really have to think about it, it's only later on that you're actually conscious of the whole thing, would recommend.
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Someday I might want to try it but that is awhile from now. I would have to really work up the courage.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!