ES Recruitment Drive
Hi friends, so I posted about it briefly in discord but I've set up a music bot called Clapt Rap.

It's just a bot that will play music for people in a voice room.
list of commands are here:
https://rythmbot.co/features

The main one you're gonna be using is !play *insert youtube link to video or playlist* and !stop

I wanted to set it up as members only but the way I had to do that is you have to use a members only text channel in order to work it. So you'll have to type in those commands in a members only chat, it won't work in the public rooms as I see certain people abusing it.
If a time comes where we want some users who aren't members to be able to use it, or even if people want to use it and can't and would like to then let me know and I'll see if I can set up a way for specific people to use it. Either adding a role for it (which I'd rather not do) or making a text channel just for it.
Anyways, yeah, have fun. In order to control its volume just lower the bot's mic.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Jaker View Post
Orko ,would you just answer my pm already

Orko just answer to Tribe's members... So...
Originally Posted by Love View Post
lets drink till our lips start bleeding

Aren't you underage?
Keep walking