ES Recruitment Drive
Agreed, but it falls behind when the matter is quick and casual conversations. Like asking how's life going, you're less likely to be ignored/more likely to be answered in Discord.
Well yeah, Discord is a live chat whereas this is just a forum.

Anyways, does anyone play The Binding of Isaac?
was wondering if yall fuckin died already

checked your forum and the last post was 6 days ago, get to it boys

/invade
I'm just gamin' man
That's what I'm saying
We still need to be active here since Discord isn't 100% common with TB yet
Originally Posted by DesiTwist View Post
Discord has us lacking in our posts

If there was more to talk about and trying to avoid shit posting..

I would like to hear a solution because I sure as hell don't know of one.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Honestly I don't think there's a solution, I mean we are always talking about everything in our Discoed, and even the application channel works better there imo, not to mention forums are fake and gay, for us to keep both forum and discord super active, it would require a huge amount of time and effort I guess? Not to mention most of us are just really busy with our lives (except static and getblazed *COUGH*)
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

Originally Posted by Marrez View Post
¿por que no los dos?

Using both isn't difficult. But since Toribash Forum is where the clan page is, the chat should also exist here.
Originally Posted by Haku View Post
Honestly I don't think there's a solution, I mean we are always talking about everything in our Discoed, and even the application channel works better there imo, not to mention forums are fake and gay, for us to keep both forum and discord super active, it would require a huge amount of time and effort I guess? Not to mention most of us are just really busy with our lives (except static and getblazed *COUGH*)

Ok bitch