Toribash
Originally Posted by Zeuuuuus View Post
ty, i dont have TM discord. u can pass me

It's on the page, but i see you joined lol
Team Mushu App
Hello Team Mushu community, I am Kyle Dodd, or as I’m known in the Toribash Community: Shinigami, also previously remembered as ilikehulk.
My Skill level is around a 6 or so people I know rate it by, I have room for improvement and wanting to do so.
Yes I was in fact a previous member, till I went inactive then was told it had died so I left and cut ties. ( Sorry Elite )
I want to join ( again ) because this was a fun organization to be a part of, but then it went off into the deep I’m hoping to get back into it and help as much as I can. . . hopefully.

I’m already in the Discord and I’m usually browsing the forums. Not so much active in game but I’ll get ingame if needed.
I Read the op
Originally Posted by Elite View Post
Whatever happened to your clan btw?

Lost wifi for a month so in response to knowing I left, not sure if there's still members in it. Even if it's still active.

I think staying clan-less is better.
Originally Posted by Shinigami View Post
Lost wifi for a month so in response to knowing I left, not sure if there's still members in it. Even if it's still active.

I think staying clan-less is better.

makes sense, i know that feel tbh
Originally Posted by Elite View Post
makes sense, i know that feel tbh

Forgot to respond to this - But now I'm back in my clan due to wanting to see how far I can take it.

Also, when are you getting unbanned? ( respond on an alt )