Ranking
Original Post
TPL Mod for Clan League
Okay so, many of you may know what TPL mod is, but for those of you who don't, it's an entirely skill-based mod.
It has a ring like ABD, pads around the ring like Greykido (as well as one big one inside), dq timeout like lenshu, a box like boxshu_mushu, and requires skill in striking as points are earned via hard strikes and counter attacks.

So, I'm proposing that for this upcoming clan league, instead of rotating mods and causing inconveniences for clans, we have 1 big mod (TPL Mod), that everybody fights in for clan league.
This would also make it much more skill based and less random flopping and luck because a clan didn't happen to have any players of a specific mod in their clan.
Origin For Life
I do not think using multiple mods is an inconvenience for clans. You should be good at multiple mods if you want to actually be a good player. Also, some players like me, have significantly more experience in tplmodv13 than say others do. So I think it's fair to say that having only one mod for something like clan league. Where all the clans get together to find who is the "best" a good thing to do is have multiple mods. Now adding this to a list of potential mods, I am okay with.
having tpl in clan league would be ok but the only mod in clan league is absolutely shit

tpl isn't a ''striking'' mod it's a grappling mod.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Hi I can tell you this idea as suggested is not going to happen, however if you have any mod suggestions for Clan League or any event feel free to PM me. Alternatively post here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Primal View Post
Well it does require skill in striking due to the point system.

if both players ungrab, then yes. but if you stay grabbing then no

cash to burn
I feel that you're mistaken...Points in tplmodv13.tbm are earned by striking the torso/head. Shoulders if you hit them hard enough will count as points, as well as thighs, but anywhere else is worth 0 points. You can focus on striking quite well while grabbed. Just watch any of LesDuncan's videos on TPL. He explains it way better there, and there are actual matches between highly skilled players (i.e. Kolorz, Zero, Demo) who focused on striking in this mod while grabbing.
Origin For Life
no... striking is/are mods like lenshu, rkmma and ninjutsu. you dont grab there. tpl is still grappling

cash to burn
I don't use the term striking to define a mod, I use it to define the action, and those mods are reliant on striking, however in TPL you need to have accuracy with each strike and power behind it, such as in those mods
Origin For Life